WISA 2021 : Call for papers - 18th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Applications (WISA 2021)
Conference Series : Workshop on Information Security Applications
Call For Papers
The 18th CCF International Conference on Web Information Systems and Applications Conference (WISA 2021) (Conference No.: ccf-21-tc29-01np) will be held in Kaifeng from September 24 to 26, 2021, which is the flagship conference sponsored by CCF and co sponsored by CCF information systems professional committee and Software College of Henan University.
The conference focused on intelligent information system, smart city, smart government, smart health and information system security, focused on key issues such as blockchain, knowledge mapping, data fusion and sharing governance, and built academic, enterprise and government exchange platforms. The conference will invite senior experts in the field of information system key technology to make a topic report and share the latest cutting-edge technology and industry hot spots. During the meeting, we will also organize special forums, enterprise frontier forums, special committee salons and other activities to strive to expand the scope of exchanges, expand the forms of exchanges and improve the effectiveness of exchanges.
Chinese and English contributions will be accepted at the same time. In order to ensure the quality and level of the papers, the procedure committee will organize strict peer review on the submitted papers, and all papers are required to participate in the meeting. The Chinese papers will be recommended to Chinese journals such as computer science and exploration, small microcomputer system, computer science, computer engineering and application, computer engineering, computer application, computer and digital engineering, etc. The English papers will be published by Springer in LNCS series (WISA 2018, WISA 2019 and WISA 2020, all of which will be included in EI in the year of the conference).
Experts, scholars, students and professionals in the field of information system and related fields are warmly welcome to contribute and participate in the conference.
The topics of WISA 2021 include (not limited to) the following:
* Intelligent decision and information system
* Data fusion of information system
* Machine learning and information system
* Data mining of information system
* Blockchain and information system
* Information system storage management
* Information system query processing
* Information system security and privacy protection
* Health care and information system
* Information system architecture and Practice
* Big data and information system
* Information system retrieval technology
* Knowledge mapping and information system
* Information system visualization technology
* Recommendation system and information system
* Natural language processing of information system
* Intelligent education and information system
* Epidemic information system
(1) Submission site:
(2) Format and requirements:
The Chinese paper format adopts the submission template of computer engineering and application, and the paper length shall not exceed 7 pages:
Springer LNCS template is used for English paper format, and the length of the paper should not exceed 12 pages:
(3)The paper should be an unpublished research achievement (and not submitted to other journals or conferences for review at the same time), including Chinese and English topics, Chinese and English abstracts, keywords, text and references, etc.
(4) The paper submission and review were conducted by double-blind evaluation.
Abstract submitted: May 1, 2021 (23:59, Beijing time)
Full text submitted: May 8, 2021 (23:59, Beijing time)
Review result: July 4, 2021
Formal version submitted: July 18, 2021
Date of meeting: 24-26 September 2021