PJL 2015 : Plebs Journal of Law
Call For Papers
Call for Papers: Plebs Journal of Law [Vol II Issue 1]; Submit by November 22
Plebs Journal of Law (ISSN-2454-4124) invites Articles, Case Commentaries for Volume II, Issue 1, December, 2015.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 22nd November, 2015.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors must be given.
6. Participants shall cite authorities in their Research paper by way of Standard Indian Legal Citation.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
8. Written area in MS word with width 4.5” is appreciable for taking as it is with removal of errors.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
Plebs Journal of Law operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Plebs Journal of Law will be in Print form. Contributors will be provided with the journal in print format.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes).
Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
The submission deadline is November 22, 2015.
Publication submission amount – Rs 1500 (One Co- Authorship is allowed)
Dr. Raj Kumar +91 9466602200