SDLT 2023 : The 7th Symposium on Distributed Ledger Technology
Call For Papers
SDLT 2023 - The 7th Symposium on Distributed Ledger Technology
30 November – 1 December 2023, Brisbane, Australia
We cordially invite researchers, practitioners, business leaders and policy makers in the blockchain space to submit original papers for the 7th Symposium on Distributed Ledger Technology (SDLT 2023). This conference aims to bring together leading minds in the field of blockchain technology and its applications, foster knowledge exchange, and promote discussions on the latest advancements and challenges in this rapidly evolving domain.
Topics of interest for paper submissions include, but are not limited to:
1. Blockchain architectures, paradigms, & platforms
2. Consensus mechanisms, scalability and interoperability solutions in Blockchain
3. Deployment of DLT and Smart Contracts
4. Anonymity, privacy and security analysis of DLT solutions
5. Formal verification of Smart Contracts and Blockchain Protocols
6. Malicious transactions detection and recovery techniques in Blockchain
7. Applications in healthcare, finance, law, governance, supply chain, identity management, agri-business, fraud detection, crypto currencies etc.
8. Blockchain based business models
9. Blockchain based IoT security, provenance and trust management solutions
10. Big data, AI and Blockchain technology
11. Other industry applications and evaluations
We encourage theoretical and applied research contributions, and industry experience reports, as well as papers exploring interdisciplinary approaches that combine blockchain with other emerging technologies. Submission is via EasyChair at
All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer-review process by a distinguished panel of experts in the field. Accepted papers will be presented during the conference and included in the conference proceedings published at Springer CCIS series.
- Paper submission deadline: 30 July 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 30 August 2023
- Camera-ready submission: 15 September 2023
- Conference dates: 30 November – 1 December 2023
Authors are requested to follow the guidelines provided on the conference website for formatting and submission instructions. In general, it is Single Column Springer format.
• Academic paper shall be no longer than 15 pages exclude references and appendix
•Industry full paper is limited to 12 pages; Industry abstract is limited to 6 pages
We look forward to receiving your ground-breaking contributions and to welcoming you at the SDLT 2023 to foster knowledge exchange and collaboration in the exciting field of blockchain technology.