HICSS-AIAP 2024 : HICSS Minitrack AI-based Assistants and Platforms for the Digital Economy: Methods, Models, Processes, and Approaches
Call For Papers
We invite you to submit papers to the minitrack titled "AI-based Assistants and Platforms for the Digital Economy: Methods, Models, Processes, and Approaches" at HICSS 57.
For the fourth time, the minitrack welcomes submissions related to virtual AI-based assistants and chatbots, including popular platforms such as Alexa, Siri, Google, and ChatGPT.
We would be honored to receive your work on novel methods, models, processes, and approaches related to the design, implementation, deployment, operation, and optimization of these assistants and platforms.
We believe this topic is highly relevant and look forward to receiving innovative and impactful submissions. The topics of interest for potential submission include, but are not limited to:
- Virtual AI-based assistants and chatbots, such as Alexa, Siri, Google, ChatGPT
- Ecosystems of AI-based assistant platforms, e.g., drivers, dynamics, intelligence
- Forms of digital assistance, e.g., digital twins, metaverse, virtual communities
- Business models and processes based on AI-based assistants and platforms
- AI-assistants in the customer journey (pre-/ after sales, service demands)
- Applications in specific domains: e.g., health, education and research, engineering, finance, governance
- Social, ethical, juridical, political, and business implications
- Assistants and chatbots in research and society, e.g., plagiarism, authorship
- Methods, models, and architectures to design and manage AI-based assistants and platforms
- Strategy, innovation, and management of assistants and platforms
- Human interaction and collaboration with AI-based assistants
- Transparency and explainability of the behavior of AI-based assistants
- User, context, cognitive, and learning models
- Assessments of AI-based assistants and platforms, e.g. quality, maturity
- Benefits, risks, security, privacy, and trust of assistants and platforms
- Governance and regulation of digital assistants and platforms
You will find all information on the conference page, where we also offer the possibility to invite selected papers for a fast-track in Electronic Markets – The International Journal on Networked Business.
We look forward to receiving your submissions until June 15 and to seeing you at the conference.
Alfred, Rainer (Alt), and Rainer (Schmidt)