CBMC 2023 : CompBioMed Conference
Call For Papers
We are delighted to announce that the registration and abstract submission for the third iteration of the CompBioMed Conference, CBMC23, is now officially open. The conference takes place on 12-14 September 2023 at the Science Congress Center Munich, Garching, Germany.
CompBioMed Conference 2023 will address all aspects of the rapidly burgeoning domain of computational biomedicine, from genome through organ to whole human and population levels, embracing data driven, mechanistic modelling and simulation, machine learning and combinations thereof. We welcome contributions from academic, clinical and industrial participants alike.
We have 4 confirmed plenary speakers, 13 symposia, and an International Organising Committee of renowned experts. The confirmed plenary speakers are:
- Amanda Randles, Duke University
- Richard Law, Exscientia
- Gunnar Cedersund, Linköping University
- Ines Thiele, National University of Ireland
The 13 symposia are:
- Digital Twins and Personalised Medicine
- Multiscale Modelling
- Imaging & Visualisation
- Molecular Medicine
- Ensembles of Workflows: Bringing the VH to life
- In Silico Themed Session
- Organ Modelling and Simulation
- Towards the path to Exascale Computing
- From desktop to HPC and beyond in the clinic
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Quantum Computing
- Innovation in Modern Biotechnology
- Education, Training & Public Awareness
Register before 31st July 2023 for the early bird discount.
The deadline for abstract submission is 31st May 2023.
There will also be a social event on the evening of 13 September 2023 at the oldest brewery in the world, the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan, including a guided tour of the brewery, beer tasting, and a conference dinner.