ICACNIS 2022 : The 2022 International Conference on Advanced Creative Networks and Intelligent Systems
Call For Papers
The 2022 International Conference on Advanced Creative Networks and Intelligent Systems (ICACNIS 2022) is an international-scale scientific activity, continuing the previous event (ICADEIS 2021, indexed by Scopus). It is held by the Research Center of Advanced Creative Networks (RC AdCNet) of Telkom University, Indonesia, and mainly in collaboration with the Nişantaşı University, Turkey.
Date: November 23rd – 24th, 2022
Venue: Indonesia-Turkey (Hybrid)
Theme and Tracks
ICACNIS 2022 invites participants to submit quality papers related to the theme entitled “Blockchain Technology, Intelligent Systems, and the Applications for Human Life” to accommodate various trending topics and research results from ideas, applications, methods, and other challenging things related to blockchain technology, intelligent systems, and their applications for human life.
Based on the theme above, tracks in ICACNIS 2022 include but are not limited to:
• Augmented or Virtual Reality
• Internet of Things
• Machine Learning
• Computer Vision
• Natural Language Processing
All papers accepted and presented in ICACNIS 2022 will be published in IEEE Xplore and indexed in Scopus.
• Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hendro Wicaksono (Professor of Industrial Engineering, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany)
• Prof. Dr. Jan Veuger (Professor at Saxion University of Applied Sciences for Blockchain, Netherlands)
• Prof. Madya Dr. Nurfadhlina binti Mohd. Sharef (Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia)
• Muhammad Ghifary, Ph.D. (Senior Vice President of Digital Banking Development & Operation Division, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, Indonesia)
📅 Important Dates (Extended)
Paper Submission Deadline: August 20th, 2021
Paper Acceptance Notification: September 20th, 2022
Camera-ready Paper Submission: September 30th, 2022
Author Registration Deadline: October 20th, 2022
Conference Date: November 23rd – 24th, 2022
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4-6 pages (including tables, figures and references) in standard IEEE double-column format.
We only accept the manuscript in accordance with the IEEE A4-size templates as follows.
• Ms. Words
• LaTex: Template (ZIP), Bibliography (ZIP)
• LaTex with Overleaf: https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/ieee-official
These templates are also available at:
For More Information
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions!