VLSI-SOC 2022 : 30th IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration
Conference Series : Very Large Scale Integration of System-on-Chip
Call For Papers
Sponsored by: IFIP WG 10.5, IEEE-CASS, IEEE CEDA, ACM SIGDA
Organization: University of Patras, Greece
VLSI-SoC 2022 is the 30th in a series of international conferences sponsored by IFIP WG 10.5, IEEE CEDA, and IEEE CASS,
which explore the state-of-the-art in the areas of Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) and System-on-Chip (SoC) design.
The purpose of VLSI-SoC is to provide a forum to exchange ideas and showcase academic as well as industrial research in
architectures, circuits, devices, design automation, verification, test, and security, within digital, analog, and mixed-signal systems.
VLSI-SoC 2022 will be held under the theme "SoCs for 5G Evolution and 6G"
exploring the design and optimization challenges around 5G+6G communication systems and devices
embedded systems, security, low power circuits, powered by CMOS and beyond CMOS-technologies.
While the event is expected to be in presence, its format will be decided at a later date depending on the COVID-19 pandemic evolution.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Analog, mixed-signal, RF, and sensors
• Digital circuits, low-power design, SoC, NoC, and reconfigurable architectures
• Design for AI acceleration and machine learning for SoC design
• Circuits and systems for signal processing and communications
• Modelling, simulation, verification, and prototyping
• EDA tools and methodologies for IC design
• Design for testability, reliability, and fault tolerance
• Hardware security
• IoT, embedded and cyber-physical systems: Architecture, design, and software
• Emerging computing paradigms: Quantum computing, cryogenic processors
• 5G / 6G emerging technologies