EAI MobiHealth 2021 : 10th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare (Springer, Scopus, Web of Science, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI MobiHealth 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
If the local situation allows it, the event will take place on-site in its original location with an option for all authors to present remotely.
In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Healthcare is one of the largest industries with 5-18% of globally GDPs spent on, and the healthcare budgets of the vast majority of nations continue to outgrow their GDPs. With the significant development of wireless communication, sensing and computing technologies, the Internet of things, robotics, e-health, m-Health, edge computing and emerging technologies such as 5G, SDNs, NFV, precision and personalized medicine are promising to facilitate the future healthcare. However, the integration of innovative technology is associated with a lot of complexities, and social technological alignment and societal acceptance of technology requires sound solutions with regards to ethical, legal, social and security challenges.
MobiHealth 2021 aims at bringing together interested parties from around the world working in the wireless communications, mobile computing and healthcare application field to exchange ideas, discuss innovative and emerging solutions, and develop collaborations.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MobiHealth Conference Proceedings.
MobiHealth proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access)
– indexed in Ei Compendex & Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
Medical, Communications and Networking:
- Converged networks and applications
- Network and services virtualization
- Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) and network management
- Delay-tolerant, fault-tolerant and reliable communication
- Cognitive communication for medical bands
- In-hospital networking, body area networking and cloud-integrated networking
- Network Function Virtualization
- Nanoscale/molecular communications
- Network coding and error detection/correction
- Resilience and robustness communications
Biomedical, and Health Informatics:
- Electronic medical records (EMR) and electronic prescription
- Interoperability for personal Health systems
- Data preprocessing, cleansing, management and mining
- Data quality assessment and improvement
- Medical imaging
- Computer-aided detection, hypothesis generation and diagnosis
- Evidence-based medicine
- Evolutionary and longitudinal patient and disease models
- Clinical workflow
- Medication adherence and health monitoring
- Smart health and big data
- Methods for inputting, transmitting and processing data for e-health
- Multimedia e-health data exchange services
Signal/Data Processing and Computing For Health Systems:
- Big data models, theories, algorithms, approaches, solutions
- Machine learning, data mining, web mining, and graph mining
- Deep Learning for Health
- Wearable sensors for patients monitoring
- Virtual rehabilitation (stroke, Parkinson disease, Alzheimer disease, multiple sclerosis)
- Telemedicine for aging
- Gait analysis (arm swing, balance, posture control)
- Falls (detection, tracking)
Xinbo Gao - Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
Abbas Jamalipour - The University of Sydney, Australia
Technical Program Committee Chair
Lei Guo - Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.