ChainTech @IEEE WETICE 2021 2021 : WETICE TRACK on Advances in Blockchain Technologies & Applications
Call For Papers
WETICE TRACK on Advances in Blockchain Technologies & Applications
Virtual conference (originally in Bayonne, France)
First round submission deadline : April 15, 2021
ChainTech’2021 is a track of WETICE : the 31st IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises
Call for papers
The Track on Advances in Blockchain Technologies & Applications (ChainTech'2021) is intended to offer a venue for researchers and practitioners in the field of Blockchain technologies and their applications for presenting their proposals on recent advances related to all theoretical and practical aspects related to Blockchain technology.
Papers reporting novel research contributions are solicited for a broad range of Blockchain related topics that include:
· Fundamentals of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Techniques
· Blockchain platforms & technologies
· Consensus algorithms
· Smart Contracts verification and generation
· Protocols and algorithms based on Blockchain
· Vulnerabilities and attacks in Blockchain-based systems
· Security, privacy and trust of Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
· Access control with Blockchain
· Self Sovereign identity Blockchains
· Test of Blockchain based applications
· Interoperability solutions for Blockchain
· Decentralized Apps, Smart contracts and chain code
· Blockchain based applications and services
· Blockchain applications in IoT
· Blockchain in Fog and Cloud computing
· Integration of Artificial Intelligence in Blockchain-based systems
· Blockchain as a service
· Blockchain-defined networking
The paper submission procedure is carried out using the EasyChair conference management system. Please click here to login or register in EasyChair : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wetice2021
Papers up to six (6) double-column pages (including figures, tables and references) should contain original contributions not published or submitted elsewhere and are to be formatted according to the IEEE template, which is available here.
The page limit for Full papers is 6 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
The page limit for Short papers is 4 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
At least one (unique) author for each accepted paper must register and attend WETICE 2021 to have the paper published in the proceedings.
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be archived in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
− Revised deadline: April 15, 2021 (firm)
− Notification to authors: April 30, 2021
− Camera-ready deadline: May 7, 2021
− Submission deadline: July 18, 2021
− Notification to authors: August 17, 2021
− Camera-ready deadline: September 10, 2021
− Authors registration deadline: September 10, 2021
Hanen Idoudi, ENSI, University of Manouba, Tunisia
Samiha Ayed, University of Technology of Troyes, Troyes, France
Khalifa Toumi, IRT SystemX, Paris, France