EAI TRIDENTCOM 2021 : 16th EAI International Conference on Tools for Design, Implementation and Verification of Emerging Information Technologies (Springer, Scopus, ISI, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI TRIDENTCOM 2021 will be held in Melbourne, Australia between 24 – 26 November 2021. It aims to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry worldwide to discuss the emerging technologies such as Industry 4.0, blockchain, deep learning, cloud/edge/fog computing, cyber physical systems, cybersecurity and computer communications.
The works that will be presented at TRIDENTCOM 2021 will focus on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Emerging computer communication
- Security and privacy in big data
- Digital twin for Industry 4.0
- Cyber physical systems
- Crowd sourcing and sensing
- Cloud/edge/fog computing
- Security and data analysis in blockchain
- Federated learning
- Testing and verification tools for intelligent software engineering
- Methodologies and tools for performance evaluation
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
TRIDENTCOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Wireless Networks Journal (WINET) (IF: 2.659)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
- Prof. Yong Xiang - Deakin University, Australia
- Prof. Song Guo - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Technical Program Committee Chairs
- Dr. Longxiang Gao - Deakin University, Australia
- Prof. Tom H. Luan - Xidian University, China
- A/Prof. David Choi - Soongsil University, South Korea
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.