EAI MindCare 2021 : 10th EAI International Conference on Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health
Call For Papers
The MindCare Conference is a forum where technological, psychological and clinical disciplines meet. It connects practitioners, healthcare and technology researchers focused on the common goal of technological advancements to maintain and improve mental health. The MindCare community leverages the opportunities offered by digital technologies to provide improved assessment, prevention and treatment of mental health difficulties. We are interested in all age groups, both healthy subjects and patients, and also in extending theoretical knowledge.
We are soliciting high-quality papers in areas and topics including, but not limited to:
• Digital approaches for mental health promotion and illness prevention
• Online help-seeking and mental wellbeing support
• Social-emotional skills training
• Computer supported treatments and interventions for mental disorders
• Tools for neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation
• Integration with healthcare systems and structures
• Support and resources for mental health professionals
• Addiction, substance abuse and recovery
• Technology to support mental health during time of crisis, including global pandemics and conflict
Design, evaluation and policy considerations
• Co-design and community engagement
• Ethical considerations
• Validated evaluation methods
• Translation from theory to practice
• Replication studies
Sensing and data processing
• Big data for individual / public health
• Computational psychometrics and psychiatry
• Combined sensing systems and infrastructures
• Computer-enhanced monitoring and self-reporting
• Active and passive sensing
• Machine learning and data mining methods
• Shared and open datasets
• Information visualisation
• Novel user interfaces
• Mobile & wearable technologies
• Telemedicine and online therapy
• Social and peer support systems
• Speech interfaces and intelligent agents
• Affective computing
• Augmented and virtual reality approaches
• Serious games for mental health
• Wearable computing
• Medical devices
All registered full papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MINDCARE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Scopus indexed)
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Telefonica Alpha, Spain
Imperial College London, United Kingdom
University College London, UK and Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, UK
Telefonica Alpha, Spain and Imperial College London, UK
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization, one of the world's leading professional communities, and Europe's largest technical professional society.