EAI FABULOUS 2021 : 5th EAI International Conference on Future Access Enablers of Ubiquitous and Intelligent Infrastructures
Call For Papers
The extensive use of information and communication technologies led to the development of various new concepts and paradigms, such as the Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence. Such concepts are used today in every environment, business, or private with the purpose of rising business efficiency, development of new services, and optimization of a business process. In such an ecosystem of interconnected elements and advanced communication between humans and machines, a great challenge is to achieve and retain the required level of security and privacy.
FABULOUS 2021 is held under the theme Security of innovative services and infrastructure in traffic/transport/logistic ecosystem. The event aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of innovative and sustainable solutions for ubiquitous and intelligent communication infrastructures.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
1. Future access networks:
• 5G access networks,
• Cloud RANs
• Self-organizing networks,
• Ad-hoc networking,
• Cognitive radio and Dynamic spectrum access,
• Spectrum offloading,
• Tactile Internet,
• Optical wireless communications,
• Antenna and radio propagation,
• Smart city networks.
2. Internet of Things and Smart City/ Smart Environment applications:
• Wireless sensor networks and practical applications,
• Machine-to-machine (M2M) & device-to-device (D2D) communications,
• Vehicular communications,
• Smart grids,
• eHealth & eCare solutions,
• Energy efficiency and green solutions,
• IIoT (IoT in Industry 4.0),
• SHIoT (IoT in SmartHome),
• SCIoT (IoT i SmartCity)
• Industry 4.0,
• Ambient intelligence and independet living,
• Assistive technologies,
• Society 5.0.
3. Communications & Computing Infrastructures:
• Digital Single Market
• Quantum Communication Infrastructure
• Quantum computers, simulators and sensors
• High Speed/High Capacity Networks,
• Optical Networks,
• Cloud computing,
• Software-defined networking,
• Network infrastructure of Inteligent transport systems (ITS),
• C2C, C2I, x2x networks,
• Big data and Data mining,
• User devices,
• Sensors (hw&sw).
4. Security aspects in communications and data processing:
• Advanced solutions in Network Security,
• Physical Security,
• Privacy and Confidentiality in Data Communications and Data Processing,
• Quantum Key Distribution (QKD)
• Multimedia and content security,
• Digital forensic,
• DDoS scenarios,
• Applied machine learning,
• AI in digital security,
• Digital forensic
• AI in future forensic.
5. Signal processing & Multimedia:
• Advanced algorithms for signal processing,
• Positioning and Localization,
• Video and Image signal processing,
• Audio processing,
• Third sense multimedia & communication,
• Quality of service (QoS), Quality of Experience (QoE),
• Quality of service (QoS)
• Quality of Experience (QoE).
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
FABULOUS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
• Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 12-15+ pages in length.
Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
University of Zagreb, Croatia
University of Beograd, Serbia
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization, one of the world's leading professional communities, and Europe's largest technical professional society.