Blockchain 2020 : The Second Workshop on Blockchain
Call For Papers
Cohosted with the 12th CyberC
Publication: IEEE (EI & IEEE Xplore), Journal of Sensors (Selected Papers)
Submission Due Date: June 21, 2020
Submit your paper to email Papers@cyberc.org with a title of "Blockchain 2020 Submission".
Original, unpublished contributions will be considered for the workshop. The topics of interest for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
• Protocols for management and access using blockchains
• Blockchain architectures tailored for domain-specific applications
• Consensus and mining algorithms suited for resource-limited IoTs
• Security and privacy of blockchains
• Blockchain robustness against maliciousness
• Blockchain for mobile communications and wireless networks
• Lightweight blockchain designs for resource-constrained terminals
• Performance metric design, modeling and evaluation of blockchain systems
• Performance analysis tradeoffs of blockchains
• Blockchain architectures and algorithms for heterogeneous networks
• Network and computing optimization in blockchains
• Experimental prototyping and testbeds for blockchains
Conference Paper Submission Deadline: June 21, 2020
Notification of Acceptance & Registration Starts: July 12, 2020
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Due & Registration Due: August 1, 2020
Go to http://edas.info/ by selecting "2020-Blockchain" by a name of 2020 International Workshop on Blockchain (Submission link: http://edas.info/N26998).
Electronic submission to Papers@cyberc.org with a title of "2020 Blockchain Submission" is also accepted. Please DO NOT submit in both ways.