EAI ADHIP 2020 : ADHIP 2020 - 4th EAI International Conference on Advanced Hybrid Information Processing
Call For Papers
Nowadays, with the development of mobile technology, wireless information has occupied the most important position in all kinds of information. On the other hand, wireless information has its own salient features, which is more different from traditional information, such as over-commixing, large amounts, susceptibility and isomerism. However, current information processing methods are not so suitable to process information with these properties.
Therefore, it is the right time to research novel information processing methods to deal with huge mobile information. Today, there are more remaining issues are waiting for solving, such as preprocessing and systemization of big mobile data, objective tracking and behavior understanding in Internet of Things, restoration and enhancement of mobile information, et al. All these entire problems need our more attention to solve.
In this way, this conference aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their gifted theoretical and technological studies of the advanced methods in mobile information processing, and their novel engineering applications within this domain.
Main Track Topics:
- Big data processing, which includes actions for hybrid Information
- Real applications of aspects with big data
- Huge Signal Data Processing
Civil Aviation Track Topics:
- Computer vision and its applications in aviation
- Deep learning for aviation based information processing
- Radar signal processing in aviation
- Wireless communications in aviation
- Information system in aviation
- Aviation based remote sensing
- Aviation based environmental monitoring
Keywords: Mobile Information; Big Data; Internet of Things; Wireless Signal; Mobile Application; Deep Learning; Physical Layer Wireless Communicating; Computer Version, Artificial Intelligence; Compressive Sensing
See the list of topics here: adhip.org/call-for-papers
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series