IWSSS 2020 : International Workshop on Systems Safety & Security
Call For Papers
It is my pleasure to announce the 8th edition of the International Workshop on Systems Safety & Security - IWSSS 2020. The workshop is focused on topics of growing importance in the global political, military and economic context. Its topics are related the security and safety of the systems that are key components of critical infrastructures such as energy production and distribution, water and wastewater management, defense, healthcare providers, transportation systems and communications.
The quality and international visibility of the workshop are certified by the fact that the papers presented at the previous editions were published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (ISI). The papers from the last edition (IWSSS 2019) are currently pending ISI indexing.
Workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
- Systems security & safety;
- Formal methods for security;
- Data security and privacy in critical systems;
- Physical and logical access control;
- Biometric identification of persons;
- Malware detection, modeling, and analysis methods;
- Security assessment, pen testing, vulnerability evaluation;
- Risk assessment methods and case studies;
- Wireless sensor networks security;
- Artificial intelligence used in the field of safety and security;
- Assets tracking, monitoring and surveillance solutions;
- Advanced encryption techniques.
IWSSS 2020 is organized in conjunction with the 12th International Conference on Electronics, Computers & Artificial Intelligence - ECAI 2020.
The conference will be held at the Politehnica University of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania.
It is a honor to invite you and your colleagues to submit your valuable papers to IWSSS 2020.
Submission Deadline: May 04, 2020
Notification Due: June 01-08, 2020
Final Version Due: June 15, 2020
Conference Date: June 25-27, 2020
Detailed information about our workshop, paper submission, and the paper template can be found on https://iwsss.org.
Emil Pricop, Ph.D., Eng.
IWSSS 2020 Chair
Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti, Romania