EAI AFRICOMM 2020 : AFRICOMM 2020 - 12th EAI International Conference on e‐Infrastructure and e‐Services for Developing Countries
Call For Papers
Deploying efficient and effective infrastructures and solutions when limited resources are available is a challenging task and a key-enabler for the diffusion of ICT in developing countries. The aim of this conference is bringing together international researchers, students, public officers, policy makers and practitioners in ICT to discuss issues and trends, recent research, innovation advances and on-the-field experiences related to e-Governance, e-Infrastructure, and e-Business with a focus on developing countries.
AFRICOMM 2020 solicits high-quality papers reporting research results and/or experimental results on e-Infrastructures and e-Services for developing countries. Submissions will be judged on their originality, significance, clarity, relevance, and technical correctness.
We welcome contributions from the following fields of networking (but not limited to):
- Future Internet architectures and technologies
- Networking technologies for developing regions
- Internet measurement, analysis and modeling
- Wireless, mobile and ad hoc networks
- Delay and disruption tolerant networks
- Content delivery with P2P, CDN or ICN
- Network operations and management
- Social networks
- Network and cybersecurity
- Cloud Computing and Services
- Internet of Things
- Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Machine Learning and AI applications in networks
Additionally, we would accept high-quality submissions in the field of communications, Information and Internet Policy including (but not limited to):
- Broadband technologies, deployment, adoption, and regulation
- Internet governance
- Social media, video-sharing platforms, harmful content, regulatory initiatives
- Privacy, information security, cybersecurity, data protection, and surveillance
- Encryption, lawful access, and law enforcement
- Emerging technologies (e.g., AI, facial & biometric recognition, etc) and their social, economic, and policy implications
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
AFRICOMM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions Series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
EAI Community Review
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding.