AC 2020 : 17th International Conference Applied Computing 2020
Conference Series : Applied Computing
Call For Papers
- CALL FOR PAPERS AC 2020 - Deadline for submissions (last call): 30 September 2020
17th International Conference Applied Computing 2020
November 18 - 20, 2020
* IMPORTANT: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this conference will now be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
The Applied Computing 2020 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within the applied computing area and related fields. This conference covers essentially technical aspects. The conference is divided into more detailed areas, for more information please check http://www.computing-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by September 30, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (last call): 30 September 2020
- Notification to Authors (last call): 21 October 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (last call): Until 4 November 2020
- Late Registration (last call): After 4 November 2020
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The best paper authors will be invited to publish extended versions of their papers in specific journals, and in the IADIS International Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation (pending approval) by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.computing-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society