MedPRAI 2020 : 4th Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence
Call For Papers
The 4th Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (MedPRAI-2020) will take place on 20-22, December, 2020 in Hammalet, Tunisia.
Following the three successful previous editions of MedPRAI (Algeria 2016, Morocco 2018 and Turkey 2019), the 4th edition of MedPRAI will be held in Hammamet (Tunisia) from 20 to 22 December 2020. MedPRAI is organized by the Digital Research Center of Sfax (CRNS) and MIRACL laboratory, it aims to provide researchers and practitioners from academia and industry with a forum on the last developments in pattern recognition and artificial intelligence. The conference will also provide a unique opportunity for sharing experiences from different backgrounds with the common interest in advanced methods in the above-mentioned fields. The scientific program of MedPRAI 2020 will include the presentation of invited plenary talks, regular sessions, poster sessions and some special sessions.
Since the third edition of 2019, the proceedings are published in the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series of Springer: https://link.springer.com/conference/medprai
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the international program committee; additional reviewers will be consulted if needed. Paper acceptance will be based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of presentation. The 4th Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence is endorsed by the International Association for Pattern Recognition.
[Topics of Interest]
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Statistical, structural and syntactic pattern recognition,
- Neural networks,
- Machine learning,
- Data mining
- Graph-based techniques for pattern recognition,
- Object recognition,
- Signal analysis,
- Image coding and processing,
- Shape and texture analysis
- Computer vision,
- Remote sensing
- Document processing,
- Text and graphics recognition,
- Digital libraries
- Speech recognition,
- Music analysis,
- Multimedia systems
- Natural language analysis,
- Information retrieval
- Biomedical pattern analysis,
- Artificial intelligence.
- Abstract Submission: June 08, 2020.
- Paper Submission: June 15, 2020
- Review Notification: July 27, 2020
- Registration Opens: August 10, 2020
- Final Paper Submission: August 10, 2020
- Early Bird Registration Closes: October 19, 2020
- Conference Dates: December 20-22, 2020