EAI MobiQuitous 2020 : (Virtual) 17th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI MobiQuitous 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
The 17th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2020) will be held in Darmstadt, Germany, from November 9th to November 11th, 2020. For nearly two decades, MobiQuitous has remained as an internationally renowned forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges in the area of mobile and ubiquitous computing. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, mobile and ubiquitous systems, Internet of things, middleware, networking, self-adaptive systems, data management and services, domain-specific applications, and context-aware computing.
We invite the submission of technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review in any other conference or journal. We particularly encourage papers on mobile and ubiquitous computing that make use of the current state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mobile User Experience
- Security and Privacy
- User behaviour analysis and modelling
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Urban/mobile crowd-sensing
- Participatory Sensing
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Performance analysis, modelling and measurement of mobile networks
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Mobile data analysis and mobile platforms
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Toolkit and Languages for Mobile Computing
- Networked Sensing and Applications
- Mobile Device Architectures
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Localization and Tracking
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
- Context and Location-based Applications and Services
- Positioning and tracking in mobile networks
We have applied to ACM for inclusion into the ACM International Conference Proceedings program (ICPS). If MobiQuitous 2020 is accepted into the ACM program, all accepted and presented papers will be published in ICPS and made available through ACM Digital Library.
Past volumes of MobiQuitous proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications