INFONOR-CHILE 2020 : 11th International Conference on Computing and Informatics in Northern Chile
Call For Papers
COVID-19: As there are chances that the world will be dealing with different confinement and mobility restrictions when INFONOR-CHILE 2020 is due to be held, we are preparing for different potential scenarios: (i) If travel is not possible for some regions or countries, we will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for affected authors; (ii) If travel is possible but some of you prefer not to make the journey, we will also be flexible and allow virtual presentations; (iii) If the situation is very similar to the current one, INFONOR-CHILE 2020 will be totally virtual.
INFONOR-CHILE is organized by four universities affiliated to CRUCH located in the Northern Zone of Chile, and in its 2020 version will be held at the University of Atacama, Copiapó, Capital of the Atacama Region. Copiapó is a city with a mining tradition since its origins and is known for being an oasis where the desert flourishes and, also, for having the country's first export of grapes in its valley.
Copiapó presents a variety of tourist attractions, among which the flowery desert stands out, and its clear skies ideal for astronomy. Also, it has geography characterized by the presence of high mountains, ravines, and beaches, among which the "La Virgen" beach stands out, located just over 80 km from Copiapó.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
INFONOR-CHILE accepts research works that correspond mainly to the results of completed or in-progress works, related to the application of: engineering, computer science and computer science. Authors are invited to submit related works, but not limited to the following areas:
- Software engineering
- Platform-based software
- Intelligent systems
- Data science and Knowledge engineering
- Robotics and automation
- Data and instrumentation networks
- Distributed and parallel systems
- Graphics and visualization
- Information systems
- Business Intelligence
- Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Workshop on Robotics & Automation
- Workshop on Education in Computing & Informatics
- Workshop on Software Process Improvement
- Workshop on Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Workshop on Innovation and Technology Transfer
Authors are invited to submit papers that report original results of scientific research in English or Spanish. Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by an international program committee. The review will be doubly blind. Therefore, the papers should be submitted for review without listing the author’s names. The selected best papers will be published in a special of the INGENIARE journal (indexed Scopus Q2 and Scielo-Chile). However, those papers that are not selected will have the possibility of being published in the UDA's Faculty of Engineering journal.
IMPORTANT DATES (extended)
- Submission Deadline: July 07, 2020
- Author Notification: July 31, 2020
- Camera Ready: August 17, 2020
- Organizing Committee: Wilson Castillo Ph.D (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Program Committee: John W. Castro Ph.D (email@example.com)