INFONOR-CHILE 2020 : 11th International Conference on Computing and Informatics in Northern Chile
Call For Papers
INFONOR-CHILE is a space for the dissemination of scientific and professional academic activity in the area of computer engineering and computer science, including: presentations of scientific articles, workshops, tutorials and invited talks.
INFONOR-CHILE is organized by four universities of the Council of Rectors of the Northern Zone of Chile, and in its 2020 version will be held at the University of Atacama, Copiapó, Capital of the Atacama Region. Copiapó is a city with a mining tradition since its origins and is known for being an oasis where the desert flourishes and, also, for having the country's first export of grapes in its valley.
Copiapó presents a variety of tourist attractions, among which the flowery desert stands out, and its clear skies ideal for astronomy. Also, it has geography characterized by the presence of high mountains, ravines, and beaches, among which the "La Virgen" beach stands out, located just over 80 km from Copiapó.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
INFONOR-CHILE accepts research papers corresponding mainly to the results of completed or developing works related to the application of engineering, computer science, and informatics. Authors are invited to submit papers including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Software engineering
- Platform-based software
- Intelligent systems
- Data science and Knowledge engineering
- Robotics and automation
- Data and instrumentation networks
- Distributed and parallel systems
- Graphics and visualization
- Information systems
- Business Intelligence
- Innovation and Technology Transfer
The following workshops will be part of INFONOR-CHILE:
- Workshop on Robotics & Automation
- Workshop on Education in Computing & Informatics
- Workshop on Software Process Improvement
- Workshop on Data and Knowledge Engineering
- Workshop on Innovation and Technology Transfer
Authors are invited to submit papers that report original results of scientific research in English or Spanish. Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by an international program committee. The review will be doubly blind. The selected best papers will be published in a special of the INGENIARE journal (indexed Scopus Q2 and Scielo-Chile).
- Submission Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Author Notification: July 12, 2020
- Camera Ready: August 10, 2020
- Organizing Committee: Wilson Castillo (email@example.com)
- Program Committee: John W. Castro (firstname.lastname@example.org)