WoSI 2020 : 2do Workshop on Infotainment Systems and Intelligent Systems
Call For Papers
The steering committee of the 2º Workshop of Infotainment and Intelligence Systems invites the scientific and academic community to submit original and unpublished works in English or Spanish (preferably in English). This workshop is co-located with VI Iberoamerican Conference of Human-Computer Interaction 2020 that will be held Arequipa & Perú.
We solicit research papers, work in progress, state of the art and position papers within the scope of the workshop following the general guidelines.
● Research Papers should describe original research results or original contributions (up to 8 pages).
● Short papers or work in progress should contain unpublished preliminary results of research (up to 4 pages).
● State of the art reports should provide surveys on one of the topics of this workshop (up to 10 pages).
● Position Papers should present interesting and controversial points of view (up to 6 pages).
The papers will be sent at the dates we foresee using the template and the digital conference system. The conference will use a double-blind review process where at least two reviewers will evaluate the full-paper. The accepted papers will be presented during the event and will be included in the proceedings of the VI Iberoamerican Conference of Human-Computer Interaction. At least one (1) author must pay the speaker fee; however, if the paper is not presented during the conference, it will be removed from the proceedings.
The areas of interest of this event include, but are not limited to,
● Internet of Things (IoT) / Internet of Everything (IoE)
● Smart Cities
● Intelligent Interfaces
● Infotainment Systems