DASC 2020 : 2nd International Workshop on Data-Driven Smart Cities
Call For Papers
DASC 2020 workshop is held on April 20th within the 36th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2020), 20-24 April 2020.
DASC 2020 aims to gather people interested in the data aspects within the smart city context.
The aims of this workshop are to:
Bring researchers, municipalities, and industry experts together to discuss and share their experiences,
Share the current and new research topics and ideas,
Raise awareness on challenges and opportunities of smart data within city context,
Increase collaboration among cities, research institutes, and industry.
The topics of this workshop include, but are not limited to
Data management and infrastructures in the Smart city
– Data acquisition, pre-processing, and storage
– Data representations
– IoT solutions and frameworks
– Crowdsourcing and Mobile computing
– Data management frameworks and platforms
– Data security and privacy
Data processing and analytics for the Smart city
– Machine learning and data mining
– Batch and stream data processing
– Frameworks and platforms for data analysis
– Context- and situation-awareness
– Context modelling, reasoning, decision-making
Applications and use cases
– Real world applications and experiments
– Smart City Data Visualization, Augmented and Virtual reality
Submissions should be in PDF format and 8 pages maximum (including the bibliography and any appendix), prepared with IEEE format . Please submit your paper through EasyChair system (More details and links are available from https://dasc2020.wordpress.com/call-for-papers/).
We welcome original, unpublished experiences and research, not submitted anywhere else.
All the papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and accepted papers will be published jointly with the main conference proceedings.