IHCI 2020 : 14th International Conference on Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction 2020
Call For Papers
-- CALL FOR PAPERS IHCI 2020 - Deadline for submissions (last call): 18 June 2020 --
14th International Conference on Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction 2020
23 - 25 July 2020
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2020)
21 - 25 July 2020
* IMPORTANT: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic this conference will now be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
The Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction (IHCI) 2020 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within Interface Culture and Design with a particular emphasis on the affective aspects of design, development and implementation of interfaces and the generational implications for design of human and technology interaction. This conference aims to explore and discuss innovative studies of technology and its application in interfaces and welcomes research in progress, case studies, practical demonstrations and workshops in addition to the traditional submission categories. For more details please check http://www.ihci-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by June 18, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (last call): 18 June 2020
- Notification to Authors (last call): 3 July 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (last call): Until 10 July 2020
- Late Registration (last call): After 10 July 2020
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.ihci-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in the Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2020 free of charge.