GET 2020 : 13th International Conference on Game and Entertainment Technologies 2020
Call For Papers
-- CALL FOR PAPERS GET 2020 - Deadline for submissions (last call): 18 June 2020 --
13th International Conference on Game and Entertainment Technologies 2020
23 - 25 July 2020
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2020)
21 - 25 July 2020
* IMPORTANT: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic this conference will now be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
The GET 2020 conference aims to bring together research and practice from creative, social and business practitioners and researchers in this challenging field. The focus of this conference is on design, development and evaluation of games, entertainment technologies and the nature of play.
The conference covers several topics, for more information please check
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by June 18, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (last call): 18 June 2020
- Notification to Authors (last call): 3 July 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (last call): Until 10 July 2020
- Late Registration (last call): After 10 July 2020
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.gaming-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in the Game and Entertainment Technologies conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2020 free of charge.