EH 2020 : 12th International Conference e-Health 2020
Call For Papers
-- CALL FOR PAPERS EH 2020 - Deadline for submissions (2nd call extension): 27 May 2020 --
12th International Conference e-Health 2020
21 - 23 July 2020
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2020)
21 - 25 July 2020
* IMPORTANT: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic this conference will now be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
The use of ICTs (Information and Communication Technologies) in Healthcare Services is the main mechanism to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
This conference aims to draw together information systems, practitioners and management
experts from all quadrants involved in developing computer technology to improve healthcare quality.
The conference covers three main areas in e-Health: Research Issues, Management Issues and Applications, for more details please see http://www.ehealth-conf.org/call-for-papers .
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by May 27, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (2nd call extension): 27 May 2020
- Notification to Authors (2nd call extension): 15 June 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (2nd call extension): Until 24 June 2020
- Late Registration (2nd call extension): After 24 June 2020
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch. The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.ehealth-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in the e-Health conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2020 free of charge.