EAI MLICOM 2020 : MLICOM 2020 - 5th EAI International Conference on Machine Learning and Intelligent Communications
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI MLICOM 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
As we all know, one of the basic challenges in wireless system design is to manage and allocate resources to meet the traffic demand under difficult conditions. The future network will have the ability of self-learning and self-adaptive, so as to meet the requirements of user equipment, wireless conditions and traffic characteristics generated by various applications. By learning and predicting the past behaviour patterns, output results and behaviours of similar entities on the unified network or other networks, the decision quality of the network will continue to improve. How to apply AI algorithm to communication network effectively will be the interest of this meeting.
Artificial intelligence and all its derivative technologies form the key technology foundation of many advanced algorithms applied in wireless communication, and the application range is from optimization to OSI (open system interconnection) model physical layer processing. We hope that we can apply the artificial intelligence algorithm to the communication system, which can help people make more intelligent decisions in the system design, automatic operation and optimization and other core links. We invite high-quality original research papers to describe recent and anticipated challenges or discoveries, as well as potential intelligent solutions for future mobile communications and networks.
We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers. We expect the papers of the conference to serve as valuable references for a large audience from both academia and industry. Both original, unpublished contributions and survey/tutorial types of articles are encouraged.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Intelligent cloud-support communications
- Intelligent resource (e.g., spectrum, power) allocation schemes
- Intelligent energy-aware/green communications
- Intelligent software defined flexible radios
- Intelligent cooperative networks
- Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration.
- Intelligent Massive MIMO communication systems
- Intelligent positioning and navigation systems
- Intelligent cooperative/distributed coding
- Intelligent wireless sensor networks
- Intelligent satellite communications
- Intelligent radar signal processing
- Machine learning algorithm & cognitive radio networks
- Machine learning and information processing in wireless sensor networks
- Decentralized learning for wireless communication systems
- Smart unmanned vehicular technology
- Drone Technology
- Drone Technology & Adaptive Sensing
- Filtering & Interference Cancellation
- Space Network
- Neural Network & Learning
- Machine Learning &Network Security
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF=2.390)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series