EAI SPNCE 2020 : SPNCE 2020 - 3rd EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in New Computing Environments
Call For Papers
The existing computing models and computing environments have changed immensely due to the rapid advancements in mobile computing, big data, and cyberspace-based supporting technologies such as cloud computing, Internet-of-Things (IoT), blockchain, and other large-scale computing environments. For example, IoT is being employed in more and more fields and is making “Everything Smart,” such as smart home, smart manufacturing, smart city, and smart transportation. While researchers continue to tackle IoT security and privacy, many questions remain open. Further, with the growing adoption of IoT devices, we will see a growth in the number of security and privacy issues.
For another example, as a promising decentralized transaction and data management technology, blockchain shows a great potential to lay new foundations for our socio-economic systems by efficiently reducing cost in organizations, establishing trust among people/machines, and increasing utilization of resources. In recent years, we have witnessed an ever-growing research interest in this field, and the key reason is its essential properties that provide security, anonymity, and data integrity without any third-party organization in control of the transactions. On the other hand, its advance should be further supported with better scalability, privacy, efficiency, flexibility, availability, and higher dependability.
Traditional security techniques are faced with many challenges in these new computing environments. Thus, efforts are needed to explore the security and privacy issues of the above-mentioned new environments within the cyberspace.
Topics of interest include:
- Access Control and Authentication in New Computing Environments
- Data privacy
- Failure detection and prediction
- Identity and access management in IoT
- Intelligent Computation Security
- Management of virtualized resources
- Measurement of IoT privacy leakage
- Mobile Cloud Computing Security
- New Cryptographic Techniques for New Computing Environments
- Remote Data Deduplication
- Science of Cyber-security
- Secure and Outsourcing Computation
- Secure Cloud Model and Architecture
- Secure Cloud Storage
- Security and Privacy in Big Data
- Security and Privacy in Blockchain
- Security and Privacy in IoT
- Software and data segregation security
- Theory and Application of Cryptology
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series