INAVEC 2020 : International Workshop on Internet of Autonomous Vehicles (INAVEC) In conjunction with IEEE ISNCC 2020
Call For Papers
The 2nd International Workshop on Internet of Autonomous Vehicles (INAVEC'2020)
In conjunction with IEEE ISNCC 2020
16-18 June 2020, Montreal, Canada
We are pleased to invite you to submit Full Papers/Short Papers/Posters/Demos/Use-Cases to
the 2nd International Workshop on Internet of Autonomous Vehicles (INAVEC'2020) that will
be held in conjunction with the International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC 2020). It will be held in the beautiful city of Montreal - Canada from 16-18 June 2020 (www.isncc-conf.org) under the Patronage of the European Space Agency (ESA).
ISNCC 2020 covers theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems, Communication Network and Computing Technologies. It is Technically Sponsored by IEEE and IEEE Communications Society, and all accepted papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore and indexed in DBLP, Web of Science and Scopus.
- Prof. Yoshua Bengio, University of Montreal, Canada (Recipient of the 2018 ACM Turing Award
The "Nobel Price" of computing)
- Dr. Xavier Lobao, European Space Agency (esa), The Netherlands
- Prof. Soumaya Cherkaoui, University of Sherbrooke, Canada
- Prof. Omer Rana, Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Prof. Hossam Hassanein, Queen's University, Canada
- Prof. Magdy Bayoumi, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
- Prof. Martin Maier, National Institute of Scientific Research (INRS), Canada
- Dr. Belkacem Mouhouche, Samsung Electronics Research, UK
- Dr. Xavier Lobao, European Space Agency (ESA), The Netherlands
· Paper submission: February 10, 2020
· Notification date: March 29, 2020
· Regular Registration: May 03, 2020
Full papers should describe novel research contributions with evaluation results and are limited
to eight (8) printed pages (including two additional extra pages).
Short papers, limited in length to four (4) pages, should be more visionary in nature and are meant
to discuss new challenges and visions, showcase early research results, and explore novel research
Submission link: https://edas.info/N27081
We look forward to receiving your submissions.
INAVEC 2020 Workshop Chairs:
Hossein Anisi, University of Essex, UK
Syed Hassan Ahmed, JMA Wireless, USA
Cesar Vargas-Rosales, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico