SEMCCO 2010 : International Conference On Swarm, Evolutionary and Memetic Computing
Conference Series : Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing
Call For Papers
The topics of the conference include the following scientific research areas.
* Genetic Algorithms, Genetic Programming
* Evolutionary Programming and Evolution Strategies
* Combinatorial Optimization and Metaheuristics
* Artificial Imune Systems (AIS)
* Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO)
* Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) and Ant Systems
* Bacterial Foraging Algorithms (BFA)
* Harmony Search (HS), Cultural Algorithms
* Artificial Bees and Fireflies Algorithm
* Artificial Life and Digital Organisms
* Swarm Robotics, Evolvable Hardware
* Learning Classifier Systems
* Estimation of Distribution Algorithms (EDA)
* Stochastic Diffusion Search (SDS)
* Self-organization in Swarms
* Adaptation in Evolutionary Systems
* Quantum and nano computing
* Common sense computing
* Membrane computing
* Solving single objective, multi-objective, dynamic, and large-scale optimization problems with swarm and evolutionary algorithms.
* Novel concepts of memetic computation
* Memes, memeplexes, meta-memes in computing and high-order evolution.
* Meme-gene coevolutionary frameworks and multi-inheritance model for various practical applications.
* Parallel memetic framework for practical applications.
* Partial or full or meta-Lamarckian/Baldwinian, meta-learning, agent based memetic computation.