BrainSTIM 2020 : 6th Annual Brain Stimulation and Imaging Meeting
Call For Papers
Brain imaging and brain stimulation have both advanced our understanding of the mechanisms of normal human brain function and the changes associated with brain and mental illness. In addition, brain stimulation has shown early promise for reducing symptoms of brain and mental illness and allows testing hypotheses derived from brain imaging data. The combination of brain imaging and stimulation could lead to many advances in both fields, providing a better understanding of human brain organization, improved treatments for brain and mental illness, and better tests of causal hypotheses of brain function.
The 6th Annual Brain Stimulation and Imaging Meeting (BrainSTIM 2020) in Espoo, Finland focuses on the combination of brain imaging and stimulation. This conference will have keynote lectures by leaders in the fields of brain imaging and stimulation, oral sessions based on the submitted abstracts, poster sessions, and other opportunities to network. The BrainSTIM 2020 conference will inform and educate all who are interested in these topics, from novices to experts.
- Christoph Herrmann (University of Oldenburg, Germany)
- Jari Hyttinen (Tampere University, Finland)
- Michel van Putten (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
- Shirley Fecteau (Laval University, Canada)
- Stephanie Jones (Brown University, USA)
- Vincent Clark (University of New Mexico, USA)
BRAIN STIMULATION AND IMAGING TECHNIQUES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE INCLUDE:
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Direct cortical stimulation (DCS)
- Transcranial electrical stimulation (tDCS, tACS)
- Transcranial focused ultrasound stimulation (tFUS)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Diffuse optical tomography (DOT)
- Electrocorticography (ECoG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI/fMRI/dMRI)
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- Near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION:
- Abstract submission is open until February 20, 2020.
- The presenters are notified of abstract acceptance in March 2020.
- Early-bird registration is open until March 20, 2020.
For registration and abstract submission, please visit http://brainstim-meeting.org.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.
You may follow us on Twitter @BrainSTIM2020.