IEEE ICCE 2020 : 2020 IEEE Eighth International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE)
Call For Papers
Understanding the instability happening around the world with the Covid-19 virus, the conference date of IEEE ICCE 2020 has been shifted to Jan 13th – 15th 2021. Therefore, the second call for paper is being launched to open another opportunity for researchers to submit their research work to a high quality and prestigious IEEE conference. At the moment the situation in Vietnam is safe and under control.
ICCE will be held in the offshore island - Phu Quoc with a warm and moderate climate. It will be an ideal time and place for all researchers.
Detailed information of IEEE ICCE is right below.
SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS - http://www.ieee-icce.org
(SUBMISSION DEADLINE: AUGUST 30th 2020)
The International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE) is a reputable bi-annual international conference series in the scientific community on the areas of Electronics and Communications recently. Following the past successful ICCE 2018, which received over 180 submissions from 29 countries with the acceptance rate of 33%, the eighth IEEE ICCE (ICCE 2020) looks for significant contributions to various topics in communications engineering, networking, microwave engineering, signal processing, and electronic engineering. The conference will also include tutorials, workshops, and technology panels given by world-class speakers.
- Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, REV, KICS, IEEE ComSoc, IEEE AP-S and IEEE Photonics
- Publication: All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE ICCE 2020 Conference Proceedings, while papers accepted for oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore.
- Venue: Novotel Phu Quoc Resort, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.ieee-icce.org
- Submission deadline: August 30th, 2020
- Acceptance notification: October 4th, 2020
- Camera-ready: October 11th, 2020
- Deadline for early bird registration: October 23rd, 2020
- Conference date: January 13th - 15th, 2021
All authors should prepare full version of papers with maximum length of 6 pages and submit via EDAS: https://edas.info/N26629.
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE ICCE 2020 Conference Proceedings, while fully accepted papers with oral presentation will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore. The proceedings of ICCE series is regularly indexed by SCOPUS and listed in Conference Proceeding Citation Index (CPCI) of Clarivate.
POST-CONFERENCE JOURNAL PUBLICATION
Extended versions of the best papers presented at the conference will be considered, by invitation and upon additional review, for publication in the following journals:
- Elsevier's Physical Communication (Q2, IF=1,45)
- Elsevier's Computer Networks (Q1, IF=3,03)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (published by the European Alliance for Innovation)
- Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology
- A Springer's book chapter on Statistical Learning and Its Applications
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- Networking: Cloud & Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage; Networking for Big Data; Social Networks; Network Security; IoT and Applications; AI in Networking; Wireless Networks; New Network Architectures, Paradigms and Applications
- Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Massive MIMO; NOMA, 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeter-Wave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications.
II. SIGNAL PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS
- Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications;
- Computer Vision Systems and Applications;
- Image Based Human-Computer Interaction;
- Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis, Computer-Aided Diagnosis;
- Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Function Imaging;
- PACS and Imaging Informatics;
- Smart Hospital and Health Care;
- Ambient Intelligence and Applications;
- Audio, Acoustic Signal, Speech and Natural Language Processing;
- Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation;
- Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling;
- Signal Processing in Communications;
- Signal and Image Encryption, Multimedia Security;
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components;
- Antenna and Propagation: Compact Antennas, Reconfigurable and Smart Antennas, Beam Forming, Massive MIMO Antennas, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation;
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques: EM Field Theory, Numerical Techniques, Metamaterials, FSSs?;
- RF, Microwave and Millimeterwave Systems and Applications: Radar, Sensing and RFID system, Wireless Power Transmission, RF and microwave for healthcare applications;
- Other Related Technologies: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RF/microwave applications for Internet of Space (IoS);
IV. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- Electronic Circuits: Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal;
- EDA: System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification;
- Architectures and Systems: NoC, Multi-Core, Video and Multimedia, Embedded Systems, Reconfigurable Computing, System-Level Power Management, IoT Devices, Hardware Security, High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data;
- Application Systems: Communication, Consumer and Multimedia; Medical and Healthcare; Spacecraft Avionics, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning;
V. SPECIAL SESSION ON MIMO TECHNOLOGIES FOR BEYOND 5G AND TOWARDS 6G
Please visit http://ieee-icce.org/posts/mimo-technologies-for-beyond-5g-and-towards-6g
VI. SPECIAL SESSION ON EVOLVED TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE FUTURE INTERNET OF THINGS
VII. SPECIAL SESSION ON ADVANCED MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR MICRO/NANO-DEVICES, SENSORS AND ACTUATORS
Please visit http://ieee-icce.org/posts/evolved-technologies-for-the-future-internet-of-things
OTHER SPECIAL SESSIONS: ICCE 2020 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OPENING A SPECIAL SESSION.
IEEE ICCE 2020 is co-organized by Hanoi Univesity of Science and Technology, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Danang Unverisity of Science and Technology