ICMSE 2021 : 9th Annual International Conference on Material Science and Engineering (ICMSE2021)-Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
Submissions of papers describing original work in, but not limited to, the following topics are enthusiastically encouraged.
1. Energy and Environment Materials
2. Structural Materials
3. Functional Materials
4. Nano-scale and Amorphous Materials
5. Materials Processing and Genomic Engineering
6. Biomaterials and Healthcare
7. Electronic Materials
8. Optical Materials
9. Magnetic and Spintronic Materials
10. Carbon-based Materials
11. Other related topic ...
All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. All accepted papers will be published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series https://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/home, and the conference proceedings will be submitted by Journal of Physics: Conference Series for EI, Scopus and Inspec and CPCI-S ISTP indexing. The retrieval situation of IOP is stable, you are free to log in EI database to check is newest retrieval situation.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS):
Online ISSN: 1742-6596
Print ISSN: 1742-6588
Paper submission Email: ICMSEEI@VIP.163.COM (please note “submission+ phone number”)
Paper submission Online：http://www.chairin.cn/conferences/icmse2021
To ensure the quality of the papers, all the papers will be extremely selected by the reviewers. All the authors should pay attention to the following rules:
1. All submissions must not be less than 4 pages.
2. Authors are invited to submit full, original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered for publication in any other forum.
3. Manuscripts should be submitted in Word/PDF format and formatted using the ICMSE 2020 camera-ready available at ICMSE2020 Template.
4. All submissions papers will be refereed for quality, originality, and relevance by the Program Committee.
1：IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) volumes :
2：Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) volumes :