OCTA 2020 : Multi-Conference on Organization of Knowledge and Advanced Technologies
Call For Papers
The OCTA’2019 international Multi-Conference on « Organization of Knowledge and Advanced Technologies » is a large-scale scientific event to bring together researchers and R&D professionals on ideas and common actions in the organization of knowledge while defining collaborative strategies using advanced technologies in multiple fields of research and application for society and its cultural, education, economic and industrial developments. Also, to initiate future projects in innovation in order to bring public and private institutions closer to tomorrow’s technological challenges.
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers for publication in OCTA’19 proceedings. Papers accepted and presented during the conference will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore.
• Information Systems
• Parallel and distributed algorithms
• Autonomous mental development
• Coevolution and collective behavior
• Convergence, scalability and complexity analysis
• Dynamic and uncertain environments
• Machine learning and Deep learning
• Optimization methods
• Evolutionary Computation
• Pattern recognition
• Natural language processing
• Image processing
• Time series modeling and forecasting
• Big Data Processing and Analytics
• Data analytics and visualization
• Business Intelligence
• Data Mining
• Knowledge Representation Models
• Semantic Web
• Blockchain technology and crypto-currency
Notes for Prospective Authors:
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. Submitted papers should strictly follow the IEEE official template.
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
All papers must be submitted online using EasyChair Conference Management System : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=octa2019
Location of the conference:
In: avenue Mohamed Ali Akid, Tunis 1003 (Tunisia).