IEEE iCCECE 2021 : 4th IEEE International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Communications Engineering 2021
Call For Papers
Important Announcement: Due to a higher amount of travel restrictions resulting from the spread of COVID-19, iCCECE '21 will be held online as a live interactive virtual conference, to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience of the attendees and of the successful course of the event. All matters related to the quality, publication and indexing shall remain unchanged. We are closely monitoring the situation - If any further adjustment is deemed to be necessary, detailed announcement will be made in due course.
After successfully organising the third conference of this series, International Association of Educators and Researchers (IAER), registered CIC (Community Interest Company) in England and Wales, is happy to arrange the Fourth International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Communications Engineering 2021 (iCCECE ’21), which will be held from 16th – 17th August, 2021, at University of Essex, Southend Campus, UK.
The conference will draw together researchers and developers from academia and industry. iCCECE ’21 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE (Conference Record # 52344) and conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. Proceedings of iCCECE'18 is available online in IEEE Xplore. For inclusion in the IEEE XPlore Digital Library, the papers must adhere to the IEEE Conference A4 Paper size (NOT US Letter) guidelines, instructions for which can be found at this link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html. The easiest way to do this is to download and use the IEEE MS Word A4 template. Selected papers for consideration for further publication from the conference may be recommended for the following journals, as shown in the table below. This will be after they have been asked to be substantially extended and enhanced. However, the journals’ respective Editor-in-Chief and the members of the Executive Board will make the final decision about the inclusion of the papers. Furthermore, invited extended papers will be published in an edited book by Springer-Verlag.
1. Sensors, published by MDPI, indexed in ISI/WoS (IF 2.677), Scopus, ACM DL etc.
2. Journal of Database Management (JDM), published by IGI Global, indexed in ISI/WoS (IF 0.462), Scopus, ACM DL, etc.
3. Computing and Informatics, published by IISAS, Indexed in ISI/WoS (IF 0.524), Scopus, DBLP, etc.
4. Open Engineering, Published by De Gruyter, indexed in ISI/WoS, Scopus (SJR 0.211), EBSCO, etc.
5. Open Computer Science, published by De Gruyter, indexed in ISI/WoS, Scopus, EBSCO, etc.
6. Annals of Emerging Technologies in Computing (AETiC), http://aetic.theiaer.org, indexed in DOAJ, Crossref, Index Copernicus, CiteFactor (IF: 0.61)
There will be a range of events from keynote addresses, technical and poster sessions, workshops and tutorials. The formal sessions will be supplemented by an excellent social programme.
Work in progress, research papers, survey papers, application and theoretical papers, poster presentations and position papers for the workshop are all welcome.
Full papers, with a maximum length of six pages, adhering to the IEEE conference paper formatting (Read Submit Paper), should be submitted using the Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (CMT).
Scope of the Conference
Papers are sought on any topic in the spectrum of the conference theme, including, but not limited to the following:
Pervasive Computing and Internet of Things
• Internet of Things, Everything and Nano-Things
• Location-dependent/Personalized Application
• System Architectures and Platforms
• Embedded Computing with Applications
• Low Power, Energy-Aware Pervasive Computing
• Smart Devices
• Spaces and Objects
• Middleware Services and Agent Technologies
• Positioning and Tracking Technologies
• Intelligent Devices and Environments
• User Interfaces and Interaction Models
• Security and Privacy Issues for Pervasive Systems
• Ubiquitous Computing, etc.
Computing and IT
• Software Engineering
• Cloud Computing, Fog Computing and Big Data
• Business/Enterprise Architectures
• Mobile Computing
• Distributed Systems
• Information Systems
• Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
• Artificial Intelligence
• Decision Support Systems
• Visualization and Computer Graphic
• Image Processing, Information Retrieval
• Natural Language Processing
• Machine Learning, etc.
Communications Engineering and Vehicular Technology
• Computer Networking
• Telecommunication Systems
• Wireless Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
• Network/Information Security
• Security Protocol
• Cognitive Radio
• Cooperative Communications
• Radio Resource Management and Optimization
• Vehicular Communication Systems,
• Information Theory and Coding Systems, etc.
Electronics, Circuits and Systems
• VLSI and Microelectronic Circuit Design
• Embedded Systems
• System on Chip (SoC) Design
• FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) Design and Applications
• Electronic Instrumentations
• Electronic Power Converters and Inverters
• Electric Vehicle Technologies, etc.
• Control Theory and Applications
• Robotics and Autonomous Systems
• Intelligent Control
• Optimal Control
• Robust Control
• Adaptive Control
• Linear and Nonlinear Control Systems
• Complex Adaptive Systems
• Industrial Automation
• Control Systems Technology, etc.
Energy and Power Systems
• Low Carbon Power (CCS, Nuclear, Wind, Solar, Hydro, etc.)
• Low Carbon Transport (Fuel Cells and Hydrogen)
• Energy Storage and Network Balancing
• Grid Integration and Infrastructure
• Distributed Generation
• Energy Efficiency and Energy Management
• Policy, Targets and Resource Efficiency
• Integrating Finance, Economies and Energy
• Computing, Data and ‘Intelligent’ Design
• Micro Grid Operation
• System Stability, Dynamics and Control
• Power System Protection and Relaying
• Restructuring of Power System, Electricity, etc.
Engineering Education and Sustainable Development
• EESD and Circular Economy
• Global Issues in EESD
• Overcoming Barriers for EESD
• EESD and Energy
• Stakeholders in EESD
• EESD and Life Long Learning
• EESD and Disciplinary Approaches
Economics and Business Engineering
• Computational Economics and Finance
• FinTech - Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, P2P Lending, Mobile Payments etc.
• Industrial and Systems Engineering
• e-Commerce and e-Business,
• Business Information Systems
• Technopreneurship, Technology and Innovation
• Supply Change Management Technology, etc.
At least one author must register and physically attend the conference. Presentation via video-conferencing may only be allowed under special circumstances. For further details please see the registration link.
Main Conference Submission Deadline 23rd July, 2021
Notification of Acceptance Continuous Process
Camera-ready Submission 6th August, 2021
Last Date of Registration (Authors) 6th August, 2021
Last Date of Registration (non-Authors) 6th August, 2021
Conference Dates 16th – 17th August, 2021
We look forward to welcoming you to iCCECE ’21 at the University of Essex, Southend Campus, UK.
IEEE iCCECE'21 Organising Committee