ISD 2020 : 29th International Conference on Information Systems Development
Call For Papers
ISD is a venue for the exchange of innovative ideas and experiences in information systems development. Since 1988, ISD has provided a broad forum for reporting scientific progress on different challenges in the ISD field, to bridging the gaps between industry, academia and society. This is an affiliated conference of the Association for Information Systems (AIS) that has raised a good international reputation (it is ranked as A by the CORE conference ranking).
The ISD 2020 theme is "Crossing boundaries between Development and Operations (DevOps) in Information Systems".
The conference focuses on influences among information systems, organizational structures, and processes and people from its conception to its operation. The conference promotes research of methodological and technological issues and ways in which the IS developers and operators are transforming organizations and society through information systems.
We invite submissions from researchers and practitioners in all topics on IS development and particularly aligned with the main theme of the conference.
- Len Bass, Carnegie Mellon University, USA. "DevOps: Evolution or Revolution?"
- Jean Vanderdonckt, Louvain Interaction Laboratory, University catholique de Louvain, Belgium. "Multi-Stakeholder Development of Information Systems: Which Types of Collaboration?"
- Paper submission: April 1, 2020
- Paper notification: June 1, 2020
- Poster submission: June 10, 2020
- Poster notification: June 23, 2020
- Early bird registration: July 1, 2020
- T1: Managing IS Development and Operations
- T2: IS Methodologies and Education
- T3: Security, Privacy and Trust in IS
- T4: Incorporating Human-Computer Interaction into IS
- T5: Green and Sustainable IS
- T6: Current Topics in IS Development
We invite submissions of technical research papers describing original and unpublished results related to Information Systems development and/or operations including methodological, technological, economical or social aspects.
All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process. The maximum length for all submissions is 12 pages, including references and appendices. All submission should be done via EasyChair: https://www.easychair.org/my/conference?conf=isd2020
The ISD Proceedings will be published in the AIS eLibrary. In addition, a selection of the best papers (by invitation) will be published by Springer as a separate volume of the Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organization series (indexed by Scopus, DBLP, etc.) subject to final approval.
We invite submissions on early-stage and ongoing work, as well as on innovative applications of existing tools and ideas in practice. We also call for submissions of EU project results or ideas for proposals. The length for poster submissions is 2 to 4 pages plus one page for references.
Posters will be subject to double-blind peer review and all submissions should be done via EasyChair: https://www.easychair.org/my/conference?conf=isd2020.
More detailed information about submission and venue is available at the conference web site: http://isd2020.webs.upv.es/
- Emilio Insfran, ITI-Universitat Politècnica de València
- Fernando González, DOE-Universitat Politècnica de València
- Silvia Abrahão, ITI-Universitat Politècnica de València
- Marta Fernández, DOE-Universitat Politècnica de València
T1: Managing IS Development and Operations
- Ana Moreira, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- João Araújo, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
T2: IS Methodologies and Education
- Alfred Zimmermann, Hochschule Reutlingen, Germany
- Giuseppe Scanniello, University of Basilicata, Italy
T3: Security, Privacy and Trust in IS
- Alberto Rodrigues Silva, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Daniela S. Cruzes, SINTEF Digital, Norway
T4: Incorporating Human-Computer Interaction into IS
- Jean Vanderdonckt, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Mikko Rajanen, University of Oulu, Finland
T5: Green and Sustainable IS
- Coral Calero, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Dorina Rajanen, University of Oulu, Finland
T6: Current Topics in IS Development
- Vaclav Repa, University of Economics Prague, Czech Republic
- Malgorzata Pankowska, University of Economics Katowice, Poland
- Isidro Ramos, Universitat Politècnica de València
Publicity and Media Chair:
- Jabier Martínez, Tecnalia, Spain
- Carlos Cano, Universitat Politècnica de València
- Julio Sandobalín, Escuela Politécnica Nacional, Ecuador
Local Arrangement Chairs:
- Ximena Guerron, Universitat Politècnica de València
- Geovanny Conrado, Universitat Politècnica de València
Questions and inquiries should be sent to: email@example.com