PCC 2020 : 2020 Polish Control Conference
Call For Papers
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to contribute to and participate in the 2020 Polish Control Conference, which will be held in Lodz, Poland, on June 22-24, 2020.
Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
1. Modelling, identification, and analysis of automation systems.
2. Design of control systems.
3. Calculation methods, data processing and communication in control.
4. Mechatronics and robotics.
5. Automated manufacturing systems.
6. Industrial systems.
7. Transportation and vehicle systems.
8. Biological, medical and ecological systems.
9. Control of social systems.
10.Social impact of automation.
Materials will be published in the series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing by Springer. They will be indexed in:
- ISI Proceedings,
- Google Scholar and Springerlink.
The Program Committee of the PCC’2020 conference stays in touch with the editors of scientific journals indexed on the JCR list.
Editorial boards of:
- International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Archives of Control Sciences
- Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences
will consider the recommendations of the Program Committee of the conference regarding the publication of articles being an extension of the papers presented at the conference.
Paper submission - January 12, 2020
Acceptance/Rejection notification - March 20, 2020
Upload of final, camera ready papers - April 10, 2020
All papers must be submitted electronically via EasyChair system
Further details can be found at
We are looking forward to meeting you at the Polish Control Conference 2020 in Lodz.