FLAME 2020 : 2nd International Conference on Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering
Call For Papers
Warm Greetings from Amity University...!!
The FLAME-2018 has been concluded as a grand success with the publication of more than 350 research articles (Scopus Indexed) in collaboration with Springer, under the following titles:
• Advances in Fluid and Thermal Engineering
• Advances in Engineering Design
• Advances in Industrial and Production Engineering
• Advances in Interdisciplinary Engineering
In order to take it to the next level, the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, India, is organizing the 2nd International Conference on “Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering” (FLAME-2020) from 5th to 7th August 2020 at Amity University Noida Campus.
The FLAME 2020 will encourage students, researchers and faculty members to present their technical and research papers. It covers the future learning aspects of:
• Engineering Design and Automation
• Industrial Engineering and Management
• Production Engineering
• Automotive Engineering
• Material Science and Engineering
• Fluids and Thermal Engineering
• Multidisciplinary Engineering
• Computational Science and Engineering, many other frontier areas of research in Engineering and Technology.
It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to submit your worthy research findings in the form of abstract/paper to present and publish in the FLAME – 2020.
• All accepted papers will be published by any of the following publishers: Springer Conference Proceedings, Elsevier Procedia (Energy and Manufacturing), Material Science Forum, Emerald, Inderscience, IEEE and ISME.
• The selected and extended version of research or review papers will be published as Special Issue in the International Journal of Repute.
• All the accepted and presented papers will be indexed in SCOPUS / ESCI / SCI database.
We are looking forward to your participation. Also, you are requested to kindly circulate this email among the faculty members and research scholars for their participation in FLAME – 2020.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Amity School of Engineering and Technology
Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Sec-125, Noida – 201313, (U. P.), India
Conference Email: email@example.com
Phone: +91 120 4392368
Mobile: +91 8607 857555, +91 93193 43556, +91 94104 74827