MOBIMEDIA 2020 : (Virtual) MOBIMEDIA 2020 - 13th EAI International Conference on Mobile Multimedia Communications
Conference Series : International Conference on Mobile Multimedia Communications
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI MOBIMEDIA 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
Successfully deploying multimedia services and applications in mobile environments requires adopting an interdisciplinary approach where multimedia, networking and physical layer issues are addressed jointly. Content features analysis and coding, media access control, multimedia flow and error control, cross-layer optimization, Quality of Experience (QoE), media cloud as well as mobility management and security protocols are research challenges that need to be carefully examined when designing new mobile media architectures. We also need to put a great effort in designing applications that take into account the way the user perceives the overall quality of the provided service. Within this scope, MobiMedia is intended to provide a unique international forum for researchers from industry and academia, working on multimedia coding, mobile communications and networking fields, to study new technologies, applications and standards. Original unpublished contributions are solicited that can improve the knowledge and practice in the integrated design of efficient technologies and the relevant provision of advanced mobile multimedia applications.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of future Internet and next-generation networking
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN)
- Vehicular networks
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of 5G,
- Massive MIMO
- Wireless performance analysis
- Millimeter wave and Terahertz communications
- Localization, positioning and tracking techniques
- Wireless communications testbeds
- Multimedia based signal processing
- Speech/audio processing
- Multimedia data analytics
- Mobile crowdsensing
- Real-time stream data mining
- Social network mining and recommendation
- E-business fraud detection
All registered papers will be published by EAI Proceedings and made available through ACM Digital Library (ACMDL) and European Union Digital Library (EUDL).
MOBIMEDIA proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF:2.390)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series