ACOSIS 2019 : The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Communication Systems and Information Security (ACOSIS 2019)
Call For Papers
The Second Edition of the International Conference on Advanced Communication Systems and Information Security (ACOSIS 2019) will take place in Marrakesh, Morocco during 20-22 November, 2019.
Aims & Scope:
ACOSIS is a forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in all areas of communication systems and information security. The scope of ACOSIS covers a broad range of hot topics grouped into four main tracks: (1) Phy Communications, (2) Networking and Embedded Systems, (3) Information Security and (4) Emerging Architectures and Services. A detailed list with illustrative topics of interest and details about the submission procedure are available at: http://www.acosis.org/CFP.html
Submissions will be done via EDAS in: https://edas.info/index.php?c=25819
All accepted papers presented at the conference will be published as a volume in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS series (pending approval).
Distinguished papers (extended version), will be considered for publication in special issues of the indexed journals below:
- IJCSA International Journal of Computational Science & Applications (IJCSA).
- IJBC International Journal of Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies (IJBC).
Other Journals are under confirmation.
- Behnaam Aazhang, Rice University, USA
- Erol Gelenbe, IITIS-PAN and Imperial College London, UK
- Ismail Khalil, Institute of Telecooperation Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Aria Nosratinia, Texas University at Dallas, USA
- A. Murat Tekalp, Koc University, Turkey
- Jitendra K. Tugnait, Auburn University, USA
- Paper Submission Deadline: September 29, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: October 28, 2019
- Camera-Ready: November 04, 2019
- Registration: November 04, 2019
ACOSIS 2019 will include two special sessions as follows:
- Special Session 1: e-Health: Applications and Services
- Special Session 2: Blockchain: Applications, Challenges and Opportunities
For more details about the two special sessions please consult the page: www.acosis.org/CFSS-papers.html