IEEE ISNCC 2020 : 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications
Call For Papers
The 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC 2020)
16-18 June 2020, Montreal, Canada
We are pleased to invite you to submit Full Papers/Short Papers/Posters/Demos/Use-Cases
to the seventh edition of the International Symposium on Networks, Computers and
Communications (ISNCC 2020) which will be held in the beautiful city of Montreal -
Canada from 16-18 June 2020 under the Patronage of the European Space Agency (esa).
ISNCC 2020 covers theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems,
Communication Network and Computing Technologies.
It is Technically Sponsored by IEEE and IEEE Communications Society, and all accepted
papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore and indexed in DBLP, Web of
Science and Scopus.
Keynote Speakers (So far):
- Prof. Yoshua Bengio, University of Montreal, Canada (Recipient of the 2018 ACM Turing
Award, The "Nobel Price" of computing)
- Dr. Xavier Lobao, European Space Agency (esa), The Netherlands
- Prof. Soumaya Cherkaoui, University of Sherbrooke, Canada
- Prof. Omer Rana, Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Prof. Hossam Hassanein, Queen's University, Canada
- Prof. Magdy Bayoumi, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
- Prof. Martin Maier, National Institute of Scientific Research, Canada
- Dr. Belkacem Mouhouche, Samsung Electronics Research, UK
- Dr. Xavier Lobao, European Space Agency (ESA), The Netherlands
This year, the multi-thematic program focuses on the major future scientific issues
divided into the following main tracks :
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Satellite Communication Networks
- Antenna Systems, Propagation and RF Design
- Cloud, Grid and Social Computing and Networking
- Smart Communications Systems
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Everything
- Data Science and Big Data Systems Engineering
- Blockchains and Finance Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Trust, Security and Privacy
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
· Paper submission (extended): February 23, 2020
· Notification date: March 29, 2020
· Regular Registration: May 03, 2020
Full papers should describe novel research contributions with evaluation results and are limited to eight (8) printed pages (including two additional extra pages).
Short papers, limited in length to four (4) pages, should be more visionary in nature
and are meant to discuss new challenges and visions, showcase early research results,
and explore novel research directions.
Submission link: https://edas.info/index.php?c=26742
We look forward to receiving your submissions.
IEEE-ISNCC 2020 Chairs