IC-ISS 2019 : 8th International Conference on Information Systems and Security
Call For Papers
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the ICISS2019, which aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia to give an overview of the state of the art, to present new research results and to exchange ideas and experiences in the field of information systems.
Meeting Scope and Objectives: The aim of the conference is to further facilitate the exchange of knowledge between innovative academics, Post-graduate students, doctoral candidates, young researchers, researchers and industrial experts and to share views and experiences in Information Systems and related areas.
The scope of the conference covers but is not limited to:
• Data Management and Privacy; Big Data Management;
• Soft Systems Engineering; Cryptography and information security;
• Information Systems Security; Geo-Information Systems (GIS);
• Cyber Security;
• Management Information Systems;
• Agile Project Management in Information Systems
• Enterprise Resource Planning;
• Health Information Systems;
• Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management;
• Human-Centered Computing;
• Open Data and open information;
• Telecom Industry; Wireless Technologies;
• Customer Care Excellence; Network Economics;
• Social Networking and Location-based; E-Governance; E-trade;
• E-Learning; E-Health; E-Commerce;
• E-Services and Competitive Strategy;
• Business and Information Systems Engineering;
• Mobile Networks; Next Generation Networks;
• Intelligent Information on Networks;
• Information Systems, Design and Implementation;
• IS and Process Management; Memory-Based Computing;
• Business Data Communications;
• Social Computing and Collaboration;
• Education Informatics;
• Life-long Learning;
• Modeling for Control and Real-Time Applications;
• Education in/for/with Modeling and Simulations;
• Business Information Systems;
• Decision Support Systems (DSS);
• Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management;
• Public Sector ICT; Information Systems in Education;
• Governance and Management of IS; Sensing and Learning Technologies for Autonomous Cooperative Systems;
Paper submission: The material submitted for presentation in our conference must be original, not published or being considered elsewhere.
The maximum length is 6 pages. For details regarding the accepted standards please visit our website. The paper that does not fulfill the format criteria will not be considered.
All papers accepted for presentation will be published in peer reviewed conference proceedings and also they will be hosted on-line on our conference website.
The presented papers will be further considered for possible publication in International Journal of Business and Technology (ISSN 2223-8387), Simulation Notes Europe (ISSN 2306-0271) and other partner and related journals.
The published articles will be provided a DOI number by UBT.
Abstract submission: September 30, 2019
Full paper submission: September 30, 2019
Acceptance notification: October 10, 2019
Early Registration date: October 15, 2019
Conference date: October 25-27, 2019