ITBI 2010 : 2nd International Conference on IT & Business Intelligence
Call For Papers
The 2nd International conference on IT and Business intelligence (ITBI-10) brings together international researchers, developers, practitioners, and users. The aim is to build a 3 day platform where the concerned researchers /academicians /engineers from diverge regions of the world would converge to share their knowledge, expertise and research ideas.
The theme for this conference is "Reinventing Business Growth Through Intelligent Information Technology & Optimization".
The papers should be organized so as to accommodate abstract, introduction, state-of-the-art, objective, used methodology, obtained results and references. Please see a sample paper Click :
Submitted papers should be original and contain contributions of theoretical, experimental, application or be unique experience reports.
Papers must be submitted within the stipulated time ( before deadline) and electronic submission in PDF is required. The page limit for a full-length paper is 6 pages. Short papers describing novel research visions, work-in-progress or less mature results are also welcome, with the limit of 4 pages.
Note : Papers less than 3 pages will not be reviewed and may be rejected outright!
All submissions should be in the IEEE 8.5 two-column format. Papers should contain up to 5 keywords. Papers will be evaluated for originality, significance, clarity, and soundness, and will be reviewed by at least three independent reviewers.
All the accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings. Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in an edited book and special issues of several international Journals.
For more Details about manuscript(s) preparation, please refer to the author templates given below:
* MS Word template : Doc Template (from IEEE)
* LaTex Formatting Macros : TeX Template (from IEEE)
The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make a correction in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline. The conference proceedings will be distributed amongst the participants during the conference.
The papers are solicited in the following (but not limited) Areas :
* Intelligent Hybrid Systems : (Hybridizing fuzzy logic, neural networks, evolutionary computation, rough sets, probabilistic reasoning, fractal theory, ant colony, swarm optimization, wavelet transformation, molecular computing, quantum computing, optical computing, chaos computing, cellular automaton, percolation models, artificial immune networks, and other bionics)
* Data mining and decision support systems :(Discovering patterns in continuous and discrete data, decision support systems, Uncertain management for data mining, web mining, clustering algorithms and applications, intelligent data mining systems, XML-mining, text-mining, distributed data mining)
* Internet modeling : (Web intelligence, information retrieval, data base querying, ontology, intelligent networking between Web sites, network security, intrusion detection and cryptography, intrusion detection using artificial immune systems, information aggregation and fusion, interaction with agents, intelligent tutoring systems on the WWW, adaptive hypermedia systems, agents for digital cities, virtual communities and agent societies, peer to peer computing, soft grid computing, semantic web).
* Signal / Image Processing
* Software Engineering
* CAD for VLSI’s
* Business Management Systems (e-learning, e-commerce, e-business, e-finance, risk management, agent-based computational economics, artificial market, derivatives pricing, portfolio management and asset allocation, stock market, forex market analysis, dynamics and simulation, financial modeling, computational economics, emotional intelligence, intelligent management, BPR).
* Statistical Modeling :(Regression Analysis, Principal Component Analysis, Time Series Analysis etc.)
* Production : (Inventory and Process Management, Supply Chain Management etc.)
* Marketing : ( Strategic Marketing & Planning, Product Portfolio, Management, Consumerization Vs Customization, Strategic Branding in Global Market Place, Market Logistics and its importance, Managing the Supply Chain, Corporate Communication – Role in Marketing, Ethics & Social Responsibility in Marketing, Industrial Marketing, Marketing across the Borders, Sensory Branding, Importance in Marketing Customer Relationship Management (CRM),Service Marketing etc)
* Distribution : (Wholesale, retail, e-commerce etc.)
* Finance : (Finance & Accounting, International Finance & Trade, Merger & Acquisitions, Derivatives Market, Banking & Insurance, Mutual Funds, Money Management, Return on Marketing Investments, Trends in Consumer Finance Industries etc.)
* Human Resource Management(HRM) : (HRM and the business environment, Organizational HRM, Strategic HRM, People Management, Industrial Relations & Legal HRM, Employee Turnover & Attrition, Training & Development, Knowledge Management, IPR Management etc.)
* Telecomm and Network Processes: (Call center effectiveness and network Usage).