SCCH 2019 : SCCH 2019 : Secure and Cloud Connected Health
Call For Papers
The IEEE International Workshop on
Secure and Cloud Connected Health (SCCH)
in association with
The IEEE Conference on
Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies (CHASE 2019)
Wasignton DC, USA, September 25-27, 2019
Scope and Topics
The workshop will bring together researchers from academia, industry and government in order to present the state of the art in the emerging area of the use of cloud systems in connected health infrastructure and applications. Topics of the track consist of all aspects related to cloud connected eHealth. They include but are not limited to:
· Blockchain applications in connected health.
· Smart contracts for connected health.
· Fault tolerance in Connected health.
· Privacy in Connected health.
· Safety and security of medical devices.
· Safety issues in Connected health.
· Connected health integration with cloud.
· Virtual private cloud in eHealth.
· Cloud services for connected health.
· Health as a service (HaaS).
· Privacy issues in cloud based connected health.
· Security access policies in cloud based connected health.
· Testing and validation of cloud based connected health technologies.
· Cloud based health resources management.
· Health monitoring using the cloud.
· Health data processing in the cloud.
· Middleware of mobile applications.
· Architecture of Cloud computing and BigData applications for Healthcare.
· Adaptation of Cloud computing Healthcare.
· Prediction systems in connected health.
· Smart cities and connected health.
· Big data in Cloud computing Healthcare.
· Surveys and state of the art reports in the area.
Submitted papers must be neither previously published nor under review by another workshop, conference or journal. Only electronic submissions in PDF will be accepted. Submitted regular papers must be written in English, must be no longer than 6 pages in 10-point font, must render without error using standard PDF viewing tools, must print on US-Letter-sized paper, and must include the author names and affiliations in the first page. Submitted manuscripts must be in single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references. See style templates for details: IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
The authors of regular papers will deliver oral presentations. The authors of demo and poster papers will deliver system demonstrations and poster presentations, respectively.
All accepted papers will be published by IEEE and indexed by IEEExplore.
All paper will submitted using EDAS system using this submission link:
- Papers Submissions Deadline: July 12, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: July 24, 2019
- Deadline for Author Registration: August 1, 2019
- Deadline for Camera-ready Papers: August 1, 2019