HIS 2010 : 10th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Conference Series : Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Call For Papers
Hybridization of intelligent systems is a promising research field of modern artificial/computational intelligence concerned with the development of the next generation of intelligent systems. A fundamental stimulus to the investigations of Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS) is the awareness in the academic communities that combined approaches will be necessary if the remaining tough problems in artificial/computational intelligence are to be solved. Recently, Hybrid Intelligent Systems are getting popular due to their capabilities in handling several real world complexities involving imprecision, uncertainty and vagueness. HIS'09 builds on the success of last year's.
HIS'10 is the Tenth International conference that brings together researchers, developers, practitioners, and users of soft computing, computational intelligence, agents, logic programming, and several other intelligent computing techniques. The aim of HIS'10 is to serve as a forum to present current and future work as well as to exchange research ideas in this field.
HIS'10 invites authors to submit their original and unpublished work that demonstrate current research using soft computing, computational intelligence and other intelligent computing techniques and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce.
HIS'10 will focus on the following themes:
Hybrid Intelligent Systems: Architectures
* Interactions between neural networks and fuzzy inference systems.
* Artificial neural network optimization using global optimization techniques.
* Fuzzy clustering algorithms and optimization techniques.
* Fuzzy inference system optimization using global optimization algorithms.
* Hybrid computing using neural networks - fuzzy systems - evolutionary algorithms.
* Hybrid optimization techniques (evolutionary algorithms, simulated annealing, tabu search, GRASP etc.).
* Hybrid of soft computing and statistical learning techniques.
* Models using inductive logic programming, logic synthesis, grammatical inference, case-based reasoning etc.
* Autonomic computing.
* Hybridizatiion with novel computing paradigms: Qantum computing, DNA computing, membrane computing etc.
Hybrid Intelligent Systems: Applications
* Image and Signal Processing
* Internet Modeling, Communication and Networking
* Data mining
* Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
* Business Information Systems
* Control and Automation
* Special topics
A full paper (6 pages, A4 size) for oral presentation should be formatted following the IEEE format. Formating instructions and templates: Word and LaTeX.
Like previous HIS editions, proceedings will be published by IEEE. Selected papers will be published in several Journal special issues (to be announced).
Extended deadline for the submission of full papers: April 30, 2010
Acceptance notification: May 30, 2010
Final camera-ready papers due: June 15, 2010