UMC 2010 : WASE 3nd International Workshop on Ubiquitous computing MANET and Cyber Physical System
Call For Papers
2010 WASE International Workshop on Ubiquitous computing MANET and Cyber Physical System In conjunction with 2010 WASE International conference on Information Engineering (http://www.enjoywise.org/icie)
WASE 3nd International Workshop on Ubiquitous computing MANET and Cyber Physical System (UMC’10)
Call for Papers
Beidaihe, China, August 14~15, 2010.
The workshop theme is “Ubiquitous Computing, MANET and Cyber Physical System “. Main view point of this session is interdisciplinary research on sensor, network, and information dissemination enhanced ubiquitous computing science and applications.
The topics of the workshop include, but not limited to:
• Mobility networks and resource management
• Energy efficiency and battery power consumption for ubiquitous computing
• Network mobility and handoff management
• Clouding computing and Wireless Sensor Network
• Radio Frequency Identification and Internet of Things
• Architectures and infrastructures of ubiquitous computing systems
• Control theory and services in ubiquitous computing systems
• Design and development of ubiquitous networks
• Frameworks, discovery and distribution model for services computing
• Sensor networks for context-aware computing
• MANET and sensor for services computing
• Middleware design for information dissemination services
In order to make high quality of UMC2010, All papers accepted will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 1876-1100, Which will be indexed by EI Compedex.
please visit the WASE UMC10 conference website at: http://www.enjoywise.org/umc10
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit a full paper for review before June 1, 2010, in PDF or Word format. Papers will be accepted based on peer review and should contain original, high quality work. Claims and results should be substantive enough to be further developed as quality work. All papers must be written in English. Submit a standard paper should not succeed 5 pages (two columns IEEE format), including figures and references with 10-12 point font. Helpful information for paper formatting can be found on the IEEE Authors Tools. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register the work. Complete manuscripts must be electronically submit to the following system http://www.enjoywise.org/openconf. All accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions or poster sessions.
Authors of accepted papers, or at least one of them, are requested to register and present at the conference, otherwise their papers will be removed from the digital library after the conference. The proceedings will be published before the conference.
Please submit your papers to the following system： http://www.enjoywise.org/icie/openconf or https://www.easychair.org/login.cgi?conf=icie09 or email@example.com
In order to make high quality of IWASK2010, All papers accepted will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 1876-1100, Which will be indexed by EI Compedex.
• Paper submission site open: March1, 2010
• Full paper submission: June 1, 2010
• Acceptance Notification: June 20, 2010
• Camera-ready papers: June 30, 2010
• Presenting author registration due: June 30, 2010
• Conference: August 14~15, 2010