WS-CRoNe 2019 : Workshops at Fifth Congress on Robotics and Neuroscience
Call For Papers
This fifth version will host a series of workshops dedicated to specific and novel topics with approaches from engineering, human and biological sciences, which will complement the main conference program. Contributions from scientific and industrial research groups, and individual researchers, as well as graduate or undergraduate students, are welcome to submit proposals of workshops associated with the conference.
We particularly welcome proposals aimed at bringing together researchers from a wide range of disciplines, to exchange ideas and to allow cross-fertilization.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in English as a single PDF file not longer than 6 (six) pages containing the following sections:
- Workshop title and acronym
- Workshop organizers (affiliation, contact details, homepage, prior experiences with workshop organization if any, which is not mandatory)
- Motivation and scientific relevance to the conference audience
- Keywords (describing the main themes of the workshop) (from 3 to 5)
- Abstract (up to 200 words)
- Description of the workshop (topics and goals of the workshop) (up to 800 words)
- Organizational details to be included, such as: thematic panels, demo sessions, invited talks, hands-on experiences.
- Suggestion of (potential) members of the program committee with experience or knowledge on your topic proposal
- Length of the workshop (in hours)
Proposals should be submitted via Easychair:
Workshop schedule: each workshop will be assigned a number of slots (from 1 to 3 slots) during the conference days. A slot can vary from 1 to 2.5 hours. The distribution of slots will take into account the accepted proposals and workshop organization.
**Management of the submission, review, and publishing process.**
The workshops organizers will manage on their own the submission process, but help on review and publishing process can be granted if required. This information including deadlines must be shared with the conference organization. Last congress proceedings volume from previous version was published on CEUR-WS.org series, and it has been indexed by Scopus and Scholar Google.
The workshop Call for Papers, all other calls, and the website should clearly state that the workshop is held within the CRoNe 2019 Conference, including the URL of the conference website (https://www.crone.cc)
All workshop participants (including the organizers) will have to register in the Conference.
The workshops must notify acceptance of papers by September 30th, 2019, to allow authors to enjoy the early registration fee.
Deadline for workshop proposals submission: June 1st, 2019
Notification: June 28th, 2019
Conference date: October 9th-12th, 2019
More information about CRoNe:
Call for Papers for Poster Presentation: