TMPA 2019 : Software Testing, Machine Learning and Complex Process Analysis
Call For Papers
International Conference on Software Testing, Machine Learning and Complex Process Analysis (TMPA-2019) will take place in Tbilisi, Georgia on 7 - 9 November 2019. The conference will be focused on application of modern methods of data science to the analysis of software quality. The organizer of this year TMPA event is Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, see https://www.tsu.ge/ .
The conference program will include plenary lectures, contributed talks selected by the Program Committee, and poster session with presentations of on-going projects, new ideas or tools.
The challenges of software efficiency and correctness are key for the majority of knowledge-intensive industries in modern economy, including IT, financial sector, transportation, medicine, high-tech industries, and many others. The development of new instruments and methods of complex process analysis as well as the modification of existing ones is one of the necessary prerequisites to introduce innovation.
The purpose of the conference is promoting cutting edge innovations in software testing, modeling and analysis.
The program will include, but won’t be limited to, the following topics:
● AI and machine learning in software testing;
● data driven software testing;
● high-load and high-availability systems;
● process mining;
● static program analysis and verification;
● system log analysis;
● testing and analysis of parallel and distributed systems;
● tools for software analysis, testing and verification;
● vizualization of complex data.
● 24th August – deadline for papers;
● 30th September – list of accepted papers is published;
● 7rd-9th November – TMPA-2019 Conference.
*Papers Submission & Proceedings*
The proceedings will be published in the Springer Communications in Computer and Information Science series (confirmed) indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago and Scopus.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
● Full papers describing a completed research up to 12 pages of content with references.
● Short papers describing an ongoing research up to 6 pages of content with references.
The papers should be formatted according to the Springer LNCS style and submitted through the EasyChair conference management system
● Anna Kalenkova (University of Melbourne), program co-chair
● Jose A. Lozano (University of the Basque Country), program co-chair
● Rostislav Yavorskiy (Exactpro and Surgut State University), program co-chair
● Natia Sirbiladze, local organizing chair