AACIMP 2010 : 5th Summer school “Achievements and Applications of Contemporary Informatics, Mathematics and Physics” AACIMP-2010
Call For Papers
Student Scientific Association in the National technical university of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic institute” (Kyiv, Ukraine) invites you to attend the fifth Summer school “Achievements and Applications of Contemporary Informatics, Mathematics and Physics” AACIMP-2010, which will be held during 3 - 15 August, 2010.
The teachers of the Summer school are eminent scientists from Germany, France, Italy, Nethrlands, Belgium, Sweden, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, USA and other countries, representatives of the largest world companies like Microsoft, Intel, Sun Microsystems, Sitronics and lots of others.
Summer school studies will be held within four streams:
• Applied mathematics.
Discipline: operations research.
Tutor: Prof. G. W. Weber, METU, Turkey.
Discipline: Mathematical Modelling of Social Systems.
Tutor: Prof. A. Makarenko, IASA NTUU "KPI".
Discipline: The p-Median problem and its applications.
Tutors: 1. Prof. B. Goldengorin, University of Groningen, The Netherlands;
2. D. Krushinsky, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
Discipline: Stochastic Programming and Applications.
Tutor: Prof. L. Sakalauskas, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Discipline: financial mathematics.
Discipline: Nonlinear transport phenomena: models, method of solving and unusual features
• Sustainable development.
Tutors: 1. T. Spicina, Royal Institute of Technology KTH, Sweden; Cours: Scenario Methods
2. F. Grendahl, Royal Institute of Technology KTH, Sweden;
3. M. Zgurovskyi, National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Ukraine; Lecture: Sustainable Development. Global Simulation
4. I. Matsuki, Independent consultant, Japan; Course: Environmental Externalities of Energy Options — Basics and Applications.
• Physics, chemistry and living systems.
Tutors: 1. doctor R.A. Tikidji-Hamburyan - Laboratory for neuroinformatics of sensory and motor systems, A.B.Kogan Research Institute for Neurocybernetics, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
2. doctor T. Aksenova - Atomic Energy Center , Grenoble, France;
3. doctor V.L. Dunin-Barkovsky - Center of Optical-Neural Technologies of Scientific Research Institute for System Analysis of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia;
4. PhD A.V. Chizhov - Ioffe Physical Technical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Saint Petersburg, Russia);
Tutors: PhD in bioorganic chemistry, MSc in physics computer sciences I. Tetko - Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen — German Research Center for Environmental Health, Institute of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology, Chemoinformatics group leader, Germany
• Informational technologies (disciplines: nowadays programming technologies, communication systems, IT-management; tutors: Yandex corp., NetCracker, CISCO Academy, Proctor&Gamble).
Early registration deadline: 1st June, 2010.
Late registration deadline: 1st August, 2010.
More detail information you can find on the web-site of the Summer school: http://summerschool.ssa.org.ua/