RAFNET_GLOBECOM 2019 : 7th International Workshop on Research Advancements in Future Networking Technologies with GLOBECOM'19
Call For Papers
Call For Papers
(RAFNET 2019) 7th International Workshop on Research Advancements in Future Networking Technologies
To be held with the IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom), 09-13 December 2019, Waikoloa, HI, USA.
RAFNET aims to bring together researchers working on selected areas of future internet architectures along with various implications, applications, such as smart cities, smart communities, smart automotive driving, etc. The authors are expected to share their new ideas, latest findings and results on the following topics but not limited to:
- Information-Centric Networking (ICN) in the Internet of Things
- Networking Layer and Forwarding Strategies in ICN
- Interest/Data Forwarding in Content-Centric Networks
- Interest/Data Forwarding in Named Data Networks
- ICN Application Layer operations and Models for Testing/Evaluation
- Analysis of Content-Centric Networking in current network paradigms
- Analysis of Named Data Networking in current network paradigms
- Congestion Control Protocols in ICN for both Ad-hoc and wired networks
- Business perspective of applying ICN in Real-World Environment
- Future Internet in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- Future Internet in Big Data
- Transport layer issues in Future Internet Architectures
- Multimedia Applications and Feasibility with Future Internet architectures
- Future Internet in Smart Cities
Special Issue of Journal:
Improved versions of the selected contributions will be Invited for a possible publication in a Special Section Of Wiley’s Internet Technology Letters or Wiley Transactions On Emerging Telecommunications Technologies (Impact Factor: 1.535).
Submissions Due: July 05, 2019
Notifications: August 15, 2019
Camera Ready Submission: September 15, 2019
Authors Registration: TBA
RAFNET General Chairs
Syed Hassan Ahmed,
Georgia Southern University, USA.
Safdar Hussain Bouk,
DGIST, Republic of Korea.
Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, Southeast University, Bangladesh
Zhiwei Yan, China Internet Network Information Center, Beijing, China
Ali Kashif Bashir, University of the Faroe Islands, Denmark
Mohsen Guizani, University of Idaho, USA
Hassnaa Moustafa, Intel Corporation, USA
Guo Song, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Claudia Campolo, University in Reggio Calabria, Italy
Ravi Ravindran, Huawei Corp., USA
Tanveer Zia, Charles Sturt University, Australia.
Houbing Song, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida, USA
Jaime Lloret, UPV, Valencia, Spain
Danda B. Rawat, Howard University, Washington D.C., USA
Submission Link: https://edas.info/N26294
For submission guidelines, please follow instructions on the IEEE GC 2019 website.
For any queries, please contact RAFNET chairs.