ISAP 2019 : 20th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Applications to Power Systems (ISAP)
Call For Papers
On behalf of the local organizing committee and of the ISAP Board Directors, we invite you to attend to the 20th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Applications to Power Systems (ISAP). The ISAP 2019 continues the tradition of preceding conferences on topics selected from current Power Systems problems and applications of intelligent systems.
ISAP is specially dedicated to provide a forum for academics, industry, and students to discuss innovative intelligent systems applications in the area of operation, control, planning and maintenance of large interconnected and isolated or weakly interconnected power systems, and their particular components. ISAP 2019 focuses on power systems operation in a competitive environment, renewable energy and distributed generation, and also other subjects of interest in modern power systems. Employment of artificial intelligence technologies is in the special scope of the conference, but also intelligent approaches achieved with conventional programming are sought. Proposed subjects should be beyond the phase of declarations of interest or presentations of ideas; papers reporting practical realization and application will have priority.
The conference will provide opportunities for tutorials and technical visits.
The conference welcomes papers on intelligent systems techniques applied to electrical power and energy systems (generation, transmission, distribution, markets, and electrical installation) with preference to:
· Load and renewables forecasting and estimation;
· Fault diagnosis and prognosis;
· Condition monitoring and asset management;
· Intelligent enterprise systems, e.g., intelligent outage management;
· System reliability, security, and adequacy;
· Big data, data science, data analytics, and machine learning applications in power systems;
· Innovative and/or emerging applications of intelligent systems in power systems, e.g., machine learning, deep learning, and autonomous power systems;
· Special systems e.g., vessel systems, underwater systems, micro-grids, nano-grids, and autonomous power system;
· Social, legal, ethical, and business issues linked with the conference topics;
· Intelligent estimation and classification techniques including neural nets, fuzzy systems, data mining, and decision tree;
· Knowledge-based system including rule-based systems, expert systems, and model-based reasoning;
· Advanced optimization techniques including genetic algorithm, particle swarm optimization, ant colonies, immune system, and bacterial foraging;
· Multi-agent systems, evolutionary intelligent agents, and adaptive distributed computing and control;
· Hybrid intelligent systems;
· Computational neuroscience;
· Game Theory;
· Molecular and quantum computing.
To the Authors
· The authors are invited to submit a PDF file of the full paper in IEEE PES standard double column format, not exceeding 6 pages.
· All papers must be submitted by 1st July 2019 on the conference submission website.
· Authors will be notified via email the acceptance or rejection of the paper by 15th August 2019.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, India-110016
1st Jul, 2019: Full Paper Submission
15th Aug, 2019: Notification of Acceptance
5th Sep, 2019: Final Paper Submission
16th Sep, 2019: Early Bird Registration
10th-14th Dec, 2019: Conference
Check full info in http://isap-power.org/2019.